Interest group for The Serangoon Community Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

balzffg

Dec 13, 2004
Singapore
Good day to all,

The Serangoon CC intends to setup a interest group on photography. They are looking for volunteers with this niche interest to help establish and run the group. The roles and function of this interest group are to create an awareness of photography as a hobby, conduct workshops, field trips etc...

For more enquiries and details, please kindly pm me.

Shld be.. There's no other CC ard liao.

I'm staying ard there but am a newbie can i join??

Witness said:
is it the one at serangoon north?

Yes, that's right. This new CC is located at Serangoon North. Will you be interested to help setup this group?

jus said:
Shld be.. There's no other CC ard liao.

I'm staying ard there but am a newbie can i join??

Sure, you are most welcome to join and help us out. We welcome young or old, pro or newbie. Don't mind can I have your email please? I will get in touch with you through email. Have a nice weekend ahead.

balzffg said:
Sure, you are most welcome to join and help us out. We welcome young or old, pro or newbie. Don't mind can I have your email please? I will get in touch with you through email. Have a nice weekend ahead.
What if im not staying in serangoon north,but stay near there?

Swatch said:
What if im not staying in serangoon north,but stay near there?

You are most welcome to join as long as you share the same interest irregardless of where you stay.

PM-ed you.

Witness> you stay Kensington park is it??

jus said:
PM-ed you.

Witness> you stay Kensington park is it??

Thanks, will keep you posted soon. Nope, I stayed in Serangoon Ctrl.

Ashleyy said:
possible to get more details?? ;p

Don't mind can pm me with your email please, so that I can get in touch with you for further details.

is this club in operation yet?
Staying nearby oso.

balzffg said:
Good day to all,

The Serangoon CC intends to setup a interest group on photography. They are looking for volunteers with this niche interest to help establish and run the group. The roles and function of this interest group are to create an awareness of photography as a hobby, conduct workshops, field trips etc...

Hi
I am living in Poh Huat Road area. Would be interested to join and help to set up the Photography Group in the CC. I have been leading a group of photographers to promote the interest and enhance skills in photography.
Contact me if we could work together.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com

balzffg said:
Good day to all,

Me staying in Serangoon North too.... dun mind helping but too busy to set up though

Status
Not open for further replies.