Interest Check: Outings/Gatherings for Lumix Users

Are you keen in joining the new PLUG outings/gatherings once every 2 months?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume mostly guys ba? But I do see from the LX3 thread that alot of girls bought LX3 recently. Maybe they will sign up too?:)

count me in since i am still newbie here and can't participate in any polls curently..
btw,all voters are guys?

Ya bro, I am thinking of a suitable date for the outing. Will update soon, 1st outing u must come support hor!:bsmilie:

I do not know abt the rest of the voters but I am a man. Lmao.

Anyway, welcome to P L U G, the going-to-be-alive Club!

BTW, aaron. Are you going to put up any outing soon? Kakaka...

bought it for my EP1 :)

You can join the gatherings as and when u have the time. We are trying to make it not too formal, its will be a casual setup whereby any Lumix users can join us and just have fun!:)

Bro u also have a Panasonic DSLR? Coz u said u bought a 7-14mm lens.

Dun stress me....

See I very supportive, kept posting here. Where is my old kakis!
BTW, Im going Australia soon... 19th Oct till 13th Nov.

Old kaki reporting... not that I don't want to join, in fact I now never join any gathering for years except most recent Panasonic GF1 preview.

Will still participate in Panasonic forum from armchair. Keep it up guys and to old Kakis... greetings! it's been a long time.

../azul123

Speaking of old, i feel old too... what's the age group of the outings gonna be? Might be hard for us seniors to keep up with young bubbly talents, if we do go..heh. :bsmilie:

Otherwise like azul says, armchair lx3 user! hahaha

I also very very long never join any outings in CS already. Haha I also not sure what will be the age group of the outings. I assume it will be around 20s to 30s? I also senior citizen liao..:bsmilie:

Speaking of old, i feel old too... what's the age group of the outings gonna be? Might be hard for us seniors to keep up with young bubbly talents, if we do go..heh. :bsmilie:

Otherwise like azul says, armchair lx3 user! hahaha

I'm in !!! count me in .. bringing my humble LX-3 along

Where is the organiser? Hahaha...If it fall between these period, I'm out as I'm going for Oversea ICT. SONG DAH!

Haha I am here! I have come up with 2 itinerary. Want to see which one the majority prefers and we will go for that. Please refer to the below thread.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=587195

Where is the organiser? Hahaha...If it fall between these period, I'm out as I'm going for Oversea ICT. SONG DAH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.