Interest check on new book: 'Photographer's Guide to Leica D-Lux 4'

Status
Not open for further replies.

YigsnYin

Nov 15, 2009
Was wondering if anyone ordered this book before it went out of stock at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Photographers-Guide-Leica-D-Lux-Getting/dp/0964987538

About USD$13+ before shipping. Probably the only guide book that is relevant to Lx3. Thinking of ordering it, but it'll be good if can optimise the shipping by ordering a decent quantity. If interest & response is good, hopefully one of the seniors here can help to organise a bulk purchase or share any lobangs.

hi, i am looking for some good photography books for my GF1. can you advise?

Am, looking for a good book for the LX3 also. Any good recommendations?

There're no direct guide books for LX3, & e DLux4 guide book is the closest book that is available. There isn't a lot of books for Pana models compared to the whole collection of books for Nikon & Canon models.

Hi

I was looking high and low for this book in SG. Can't seem to find it. Did you manage to get it?

I am interested in the book if any...

Interested in this book too!!

This book is not available in Sg yet, only can get through amazon. But adding the shipping charges will make it too expensive for a single book.

is the MO going ahead?

Not substantial interest, so i guess any MO is off.

Actually I would not recommend to get a book solely based on a camera model. Whether it's LX3 or D-Lux4, it's follow what are similar ASMP cameras hence the basic concept still applies to them.

Ultimately, I feel that "Shoot More, Learn More"... :)

Just got this book from Amazon and it's just a glorified user manual. I'll keep it for reference, but not what I thought it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.