Intensive Studio photography workshop 31st October

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffchen

May 23, 2010
www.jeffchen.asia
Once again i am having some free time to Throw another kick ass workshop.
i really look forward to these workshops with you guys, its fun imparting what i have to share with yall!

So what will u get out of the workshop?

this will be about a 6-8hour workshop(depending on how many questions i get from the floor)

how will this help you in your art?

i teach this workshop from a students point of view, as i have been there and done that, and hit many problems in lighting, i worked out some short cuts that will accelerate your learning curve.
i will teach things like.

Part one, nitty gritty technicalities.

how to use the light meter (if u all don't know)

different types of lighting accessories out there ,and their qualities and effects.

the very obvious but important laws of light.

my system of lighting quickly and accurately.

part two. the tips and tricks i use during a shoot.

how to make use your surroundings to create atmosphere and mood.

i know everyone wants this!....Post production techniques i use!.

Part Three: a model shoot with coaching from me.

some photographers especially the new ones, aren't quite sure of how to direct and communicate to the models, i want to show you how.
because you picture is as good as how you can get your models to emote

So guys this is the syllabus of my workshop.

as from past experiences, i will now limit the class to 10 people, for maximum comfort for both students and coach.

for people interested please do Pm me for details

the model for the workshop:

yes for a lot of u asking, please bring along your cameras and stationary, cuz will have much things to write! hahah

ATtended the course two weeks back. I would say it is one of the better studio courses I attended so far. Lots of tips were shared especially post processing. Good for those who want to learn more about studio lighting.

Thumbs up for Jeff. :thumbsup::thumbsup::

Jeff, when you are conducting a higher level workshop for those past participants?

Hey Cessoon !
Really appreciate your testimony for my workshop, im glad you had benefitted from it.
as for a higher level course, im right now in the midst of planning for a "special effects"
sortof a work shop. but i will reveal more when i have an idea what people really wanna learn!

slots available:
1.sweek
2.booked
3.booked
4.booked
5.available
6.available
7.available
8.available
9.available.
10.available

Hey guys !
I get alot of questions asking if this is a beginner or advance class
For this workshop I actually will breeze through the basics and then move on to the lighting setups that I usually use in my shoots , and then explain my thought process behind the setups.
So yes, attendees with good basic knowledge will better understand what I will be teaching, but the beginners too will benefit from the workshop, think of it as starting from a higher level of understanding.
So thank you all for the enquiries and if u have any issues at all please do let me know and I will try my best to help out !

Thank you !

Sincerely

Jeff Chen

Hello guys,

so far i only have 2 people who signed up for the workshop this time round... (quite strange considered its sold out the previous few times)

but anyways, i want the people who signed to know that the workshop will continue as scheduled regardless.

slots available:
1.sweek
2.starcruze
3.booked
4.booked
5.available
6.available
7.available
8.available
9.available.
10.available

lots available: