Installment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysatis

Jul 8, 2006
anyone know where to buy camera with installment expect courts, harvey norman. those street shop got ? i got only uob and ocbc ...if got plz state the shop and the bank that can pay by installment

uob - AP sls

Cathay Photo - OCBC // instalment free.

thx for the info :D

the installment is how long ? 12mths ? 24mths ?

CP only 12 mth usually, harvey more flex w longer term. TCW maybe up to 24 depends on card. However some charge 3-5% extra.

Don't know about UOB or OCBC, but with Citibank and Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards, you can call them to do an installment plan at a fixed cost. So, you don't need to worry about which shop you buy from. BUT, it is always best to save up then buy....

kennethw said:
Don't know about UOB or OCBC, but with Citibank and Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards, you can call them to do an installment plan at a fixed cost. So, you don't need to worry about which shop you buy from. BUT, it is always best to save up then buy....

i now in ns save what **** ? $350 salary how to save can teach me anot :sweat:

Ysatis said:

No $$ then don't buy, simple as that, young man.
:)

Kenny

Ysatis said:

In life, we have a lot of WANTS but most important is NEEDS....

Unless you have a proper planning and saving for unforeseen circumstances, it is always more ideal to be cautious in ones finance.... :)

tell me something that i'm not aware of :)

cos proper planning i already got . money i only use when emergency cos i hospitalized quite often so need deposit first b4 can claim from insurance but only got 20k . so pay installment lor . simple as that.

Ysatis said:
tell me something that i'm not aware of :)

cos proper planning i already got . money i only use when emergency cos i hospitalized quite often so need deposit first b4 can claim from insurance but only got 20k . so pay installment lor . simple as that.

If you need to pay instalment for something you don't actually NEED but you WANT it anyway, then I'd say that you cannot afford it.

While I don't know about your medical condition, but if you need to get hospitalised quite often, then I'd say that save more money for it just in case.

Tell me something I'm not aware of, do you actually NEED a camera? What type of camera are u looking for?

Kenny

You are absolutely out of your mind.

Buying on installment is alread a dumb idea. Buying on installment under your condition is an insane idea.

Are you insane???

Wah Ysatis, you in NS where got time to earn money?! Don't even think you have time to teach tuition man! Plus you in NS now, where got time to use camera?

Save the money until you ORD lah. By that time got new and better cameras for you to choose from. For now just get or use a small camera lah. Still got things to learn one.

Deadpoet said:
You are absolutely out of your mind.

Buying on installment is alread a dumb idea. Buying on installment under your condition is an insane idea.

Are you insane???

yeah i'm insane ;)

benedium said:
Wah Ysatis, you in NS where got time to earn money?! Don't even think you have time to teach tuition man! Plus you in NS now, where got time to use camera?

Save the money until you ORD lah. By that time got new and better cameras for you to choose from. For now just get or use a small camera lah. Still got things to learn one.

i in ns can use camera 1...my job includes taking photo ;)

Ysatis said:
i in ns can use camera 1...my job includes taking photo ;)

If you really need to take photo in your unit, then i'm sure your unit will provide you with camera equipment, which perhaps be better than what you can afford to purchase.

You haven't told us what camera are you looking for? Are you already serious about photography?

Seriously,I don't think you can even think straight, let alone proper planning.

Kenny

hobbit6003 said:
If you really need to take photo in your unit, then i'm sure your unit will provide you with camera equipment, which perhaps be better than what you can afford to purchase.

You haven't told us what camera are you looking for? Are you already serious about photography?

Seriously,I don't think you can even think straight, let alone proper planning.

Kenny

they provide those take liao the photo come out 1...yea i'm serious about photography

Status
Not open for further replies.