Inside the mrt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

igpenguin

Jan 30, 2002
www.flickr.com
Hi,

Just to join in the idea in the Praying? thread with a shot taken inside a mrt train.

So much for self-incriminating evidence...

mrt_02.jpg

Originally posted by Flare
I think you look like praying (look at reflection... hee hee)
hahaha ya.
:eek:

Wait till u see mine...also last train...lol....not yet ready the photos yet.
:)

...though not really the last train. Pic taken about 10:30pm. Throngs of passengers boarded at Bugis ;p

Yes, forgot to add that I was praying for high-end equipment such as a D1x... ;p

(anybody selling D1/h/x? keen to buy though need to raise cash.)

Hi

nice shot - i'm a fan of shooting myself in the mirror. no serious, i am, with context of where i am and the situation around me also reflected in the mirror ;)

i had visualised a series of wat i feel are potentially nice MRT shots, but haven't had a chance to actually shoot yet. This morning, i notice MRT "guards" being posted along the tracks - pple in uniforms directing busy early morning traffic.........that gave me more ideas, but they also might stop me from taking any photos... ;p

i had visualised a series of wat i feel are potentially nice MRT shots, but haven't had a chance to actually shoot yet. This morning, i notice MRT "guards" being posted along the tracks - pple in uniforms directing busy early morning traffic.........that gave me more ideas, but they also might stop me from taking any photos... ;p [/B]

Go for it! :)

Getting SMRT's collaboration or sponsorship to exhibit the photos would be an idea, though that would restrict personal artistic vision ie they would want a say in which photos should and should not be exhibited, at an event with their name tagged to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.