infractions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's infraction? is it a fancier name for something like demerit points?
No la, it's a fancy name where the Mods give you points, after a certain number of points you must perform special services for them.

You must be interested, from my description! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Darren, thanks for the clarification.

Still, think it's a bit harsh to hit someone with an official warning just becasue she posted a question on "RAM" in the newbie subforum instead of elsewhere. If it's not the most appropriate subforum to psot, just move it, that simple.

This just my thoughts and what I would have done. What CS wants to do is of course CS's perrogrative. I hope I don't have a slap on the wrist jsut becasue i disagree with CS administration.

Again thanks for the clarification.

Like that, the mods will be very bo eng. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

After writing down the name, the writer got 6 mins and 40 secs to write the details for the infraction.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Then can plan like Light like that.

Make big show for everyone to take out popcorn!

Just to clarify - jeanie received a warning and not an infraction. Warnings carry no points or penalties, just to alert members on violations.

thanks for clarification.
but when i click on my own nick to see my public profile, this is what i saw and it's under infractions.

i'm ok with the blackmarks or records but i really think it's a little harsh considering it's a post in the wrong folder.:dunno:

Infractions
Thread content Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
ram query 20-03-2007 10:08 AM 19-05-2007 10:08 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation megaweb
Sabrina 15-02-2007 10:14 AM 16-04-2007 10:14 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation Darren

*writes in the notebook that he wants a sexy Shinigami*

*preferably one with a very good figure*

U mean tis 1?

Rangiku02.jpg

thanks for clarification.
but when i click on my own nick to see my public profile, this is what i saw and it's under infractions.

i'm ok with the blackmarks or records but i really think it's a little harsh considering it's a post in the wrong folder.:dunno:

Infractions
ram query 20-03-2007 10:08 AM 19-05-2007 10:08 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation megaweb
Sabrina 15-02-2007 10:14 AM 16-04-2007 10:14 AM 0 Terms of Use and/or Guideline Violation Darren

siang si sabrina?

Infractions
If you refer to the RED highlighted items above, none of your "infractions" has any points since they are just warnings.

Another clarification - the Infraction system is just another tool for us to communicate guidelines (and violations) to members. In a way, its better than PM-ing the member as the system keeps a record of the warnings and points (compared to PMs which sits in individuals mailboxes) as well as a pointer to the thread/post which had been brought to our notice.

Having said that, we will review the process of issuing warnings for minor "violations" in the continual refinement in the way we manage ClubSNAP. Thanks for your cooperation and feedback.

If you refer to the RED highlighted items above, none of your "infractions" has any points since they are just warnings.

Another clarification - the Infraction system is just another tool for us to communicate guidelines (and violations) to members. In a way, its better than PM-ing the member as the system keeps a record of the warnings and points (compared to PMs which sits in individuals mailboxes) as well as a pointer to the thread/post which had been brought to our notice.

Having said that, we will review the process of issuing warnings for minor "violations" in the continual refinement in the way we manage ClubSNAP. Thanks for your cooperation and feedback.

i appreciate your continuous clarification.:thumbsup:

hee hee. just curious...... who's the record holder for most infractions right now?:bsmilie:

hee hee. just curious...... who's the record holder for most infractions right now?:bsmilie:

why is there a need to know this even out of curiousity?

we should all steer towards ZERO infractions and make CS a better place to be in.

i'm closing this thread since Darren has spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.