'India Within' – A Photo Exhibition By Hong Sien

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshdreams

May 10, 2002
Holland Village,Singapore
Hong Sien's extensive travels through India has resulted in this set of images that are bound to evoke strong emotions and throw a few questions! Hong Sien has been an advocate of the purest form of analog photography though he is also well versed in the digital version.

Here, we can witness through Hong Siens eyes, an India not many are familar with!

Venue - Monsoonasia Gallery, Emily Hill, 11 Upper Wilkie Road
Dates- 12 May 07 - 08 June 07

Hong Sien would be talking about his experience along with a documentation of pictures not exhibited. Watch out this space for details of date/time.

India_Within.jpg

locationmap.gif

this is right next to my ofc! will def pop by. :)

There will be the opening of the exhibition this friday evening: 7:30pm at Monsoon Asia gallery, 11 Upper Wilkie Rd., its the old colonial building on top of the hill, next to the Emily Hill Park.......the gallery is on your left hand side when you walk in.

All are welcome!

Hong Sien

congrats my friend. Its a pity i'm out of town or i'd surely find time to be there.

There will be the opening of the exhibition this friday evening: 7:30pm at Monsoon Asia gallery, 11 Upper Wilkie Rd., its the old colonial building on top of the hill, next to the Emily Hill Park.......the gallery is on your left hand side when you walk in.

All are welcome!

Hong Sien

Congrats to your exhibition .. :D

I will definitely be there. :)

Great exhibition at a nice venue as well!
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.