Inconsideration

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
Because of some inconsiderate people (suspected SARS cases)who wondered off to the food centre when the doctor specifically told them not to, the food centre near my place (serangoon Central) is now a danger area!!! :(

Don't understand....

Padlock their gates and dun let them come out...even if there's fire since they are so inconsiderate..:devil:

it's either they are stupid or inconsiderate....... maybe both..... Should be fined and jailed after they recover.....

put yourself in their shoe before u xxx so much... :(

Originally posted by Kho King

mate!! if i was in their shoes, i will sit and wait and obey the doctor instead of WONDERING OFF TO A FOOD CENTRE. So now you think what they did was right???

Please read the news.

"The family of a Sars-hit worker at the Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre who wandered off to a food centre and Chinese medicine hall after being told to stay put by a doctor who had already called for the special ambulance service to take them to hospital."

and because of one person, 1000+++ have to be quarantined!!! Mate ,, get a grip!!!

Originally posted by NitroTech
it's either they are stupid or inconsiderate....... maybe both..... Should be fined and jailed after they recover.....

Cane them too!!!!

I'm amazed, why don't we get to read comments like.

'poor fella, wonder if he was actually very hungry then'
or perhaps
' what are the other people doing,? don't they know they're all supposed to be staying put together'

oh well what ever, lets pray for the best that the food center will stay free of SARs.

Originally posted by tucker

Then get someone to help him get it.

' what are the other people doing,? don't they know they're all supposed to be staying put together'

Of course they do. So there is no need to bother posting such a question.

B'coz his hunger is nothing in comparison to the consequences should the virus be spread to even more people.

Originally posted by imaginary_number
Wow, you're one violent lady :eek: :eek:

Well sad to say, if the threat of fine & jail isn't enuf, maybe the threat of something painful might just do the trick.

I agree that they are inconsiderate, but then I think we should also give some sympathy to them.

I agree that they are inconsiderate, but then I think we should also give some sympathy to them.

Honestly, I sympathise more with the people who got infected just b'coz of these acts of inconsideration.

Originally posted by pyre
i wonder if public humiliation would be worse? print NRIC # and name + passport foto like a criminal online and in print.

Now that's an idea! Afterall alot of Singaporeans are very face conscious hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.