In her eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
tomshen_yy_003.jpg

Nice natural feel to this pic... ... although I felt that the arm in the foreground is a little distracting... which seems to tip the balance of the picture itself...

Just my thots :)

IMHO, the DOF looked weird .... this was an intentional soft shot with an attached filter ? ...noticed the eyes were the sharpest areas..other areas are all out of focus :think:

nice pic! post more foxy photos

AhV said:
IMHO, the DOF looked weird .... this was an intentional soft shot with an attached filter ? ...noticed the eyes were the sharpest areas..other areas are all out of focus :think:

I believe this effect was done by PS. It works for me.

the eyes are beautiful..but somehow it seems to tell a strong feeling(as if, resistance?)

imagine said:
Nice natural feel to this pic... ... although I felt that the arm in the foreground is a little distracting... which seems to tip the balance of the picture itself...

Just my thots :)
Agree. Maybe should ask her to turn a bit. Simply crop this shot does not make it better, i found.

acetylcholine said:
the eyes are beautiful..but somehow it seems to tell a strong feeling(as if, resistance?)
Resistance? You or she? :D ok, seriously, don't really get you, can elaborate?

ahem, u hardly find me sayin anything in this section (coz i know nuthin about these), but i like this shot. natural & relaxed pose & great shot. :thumbsup:

wow! i'm mesmerized! :lovegrin: ... a pic filled with warmth and saccharine sweetness ... like the composition and skin tone (the radiance beneath the 'transluncency') ... works for me

beautiful softness!!! nice...

now that feeling doesnt seem that strong.
previously when i made that post, it seems to me that her eyes didnt look too natural.
we all know these pics are posed, and we try to make them look natural or at ease, but her eyes seem to give her away, tells me (at that time, now not so much) that she was like 'posed'

Status
Not open for further replies.