In Debt @ Admiralty Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderflash

Mar 10, 2009
Met up with James, F_Enzo and Nick over at Admiralty. Manage to shoot for around half an hour before it started to rain :sweat:

Everything was kind of borrowed from today shots. Loaned the spiders and flashes, din manage to find much myself; hope you all dont blame me for posting your catches;p

1. From Uncle James
P1010176.JPG

2. From Nick
P1010174.JPG

3. From F_Enzo, borrowed James and F_Enzo flashes as well
P1010183.JPG

Nice shoot.. Envy you guys can have some much spare time... :)

Your's is more solid than my shot! Well done.:thumbsup:

I like this best but the compo a little bit to tight.:D

Thanks Kohhy, must credit to you for showing me the spot..

Yea agree totally with the compo, anyway thanks everyone for sheltering the wind when i was shooting ;)

Thanks Kohhy, must credit to you for showing me the spot..

Yea agree totally with the compo, anyway thanks everyone for sheltering the wind when i was shooting ;)

Sheltering for you is not our real intention, our intention is to poison you with dual flash!:bsmilie:

Sheltering for you is not our real intention, our intention is to poison you with dual flash!:bsmilie:

U can tell from the result in pic #2 and #3....after seeing #3, no turning back liao....:bsmilie:

U can tell from the result in pic #2 and #3....after seeing #3, no turning back liao....:bsmilie:

Haha woah dangerous pple i am shooting with. Must start to concoct antidote to counter your poisons le.

I guess i'll be seeing you guys there again tomorrow :bsmilie:

I guess i'll be seeing you guys there again tomorrow :bsmilie:

Nope you won't! You will see Uncle Mok there but not AP Abassador.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.