Important notice for AA2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys juz came back from the Air show.. was at the changi beach park, juz outside the bustop. There is a good place to snap, cos got shade and the planes fly pass juz right in front of u. I though the air show wil last till 1pm, as stated (11.30am to 1pm) but it ended at 12.35pm. I juz reloaded my flim and snap 4 shots and the planes stop flying :cry: ... now got 32 exposure left in my camera.. dun kw wat to do wif it..... :dunno:

I have a spare trade pass to give out. Can pick up at my place, live in the east (Telok Kurau). First PM gets it.

oeyvind said:
no jeans, shorts, tee shirts? ARE YOU SURE!?

I have seen people in those for the past 2 days

while i was in the Q, i saw one big Australian with a kaki short and hat was refused entry by the organiser, a few chinese guys with jeans were politely asked to leave, one malay couple carrying a kid (abt 2 yr old) was also asked to leave, and another Malay guy was told that no non-colared t shirt. Probably those ppl you saw are the contractors/sub con, official photogs, exhibitors, etc.
But juz to be on the safe side, wear smartly, afterall it is a long journey to be there! I want to go back again but the thought of the long journey .... no heart, no energy.
Today the weather also seems to be much better than yesterday.
Anyone... how's the crowd today?

Wah, so many CSers so interested on AA2004 ...

Well, dun think there's dress code for weekends (public days). Probably will still get cooked from the scorching sun... I'll be going this Saturday morning with a friend. If anyone of u are going and we do bump into each other, i'm the guy without the big mamas, just a humble CP5700, and probably a funny hat to go with that... ha ha

cheers!

-WK

Wai said:
My friend went there today, but cannot go in because he was in jeans

minimum still need to wear polo-T and pants

polo-T u sure? i thought they say must wear until those business shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.