I'm going to Melbourne and Brisbane in May!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
anyone else? can meet up there and shoot! that's wat i'll be doing most of the time anyway.

pls drop me a note if u'll be there on those dates. :D

you go, dude! :thumbsup: will wait 2 c the pics ^_^
me going japan(tokyo+one suburban town, havent decide yet) in june..after come back, will buy scanner. then can start post pics liaoz ^_^

clive said:
you go, dude! :thumbsup: will wait 2 c the pics ^_^
me going japan(tokyo+one suburban town, havent decide yet) in june..after come back, will buy scanner. then can start post pics liaoz ^_^
steady lar!!

shoot shoot shoot! :lovegrin:

wow wow :) me going australia too! but going Carins and Goldcoast instead. Gonna shoot shoot shoot too :D

Come lah... Join us in the autumn coolness, way from this heat. See a different city differently.

I had worked in Melbourne for 2 years so I know a couple of good places and tricks to take pictures :D .

Forget your worries and come with us. Forget your troubles, pick up your camera and join us... :D

Boys and girls,

Can bring some durian cakes with you or not?

12 years never smell durians already. Can die.

And also some Hair Bee, dry sotong and Kiam Wu will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Sion (Sydney)

jOhO said:
come come come.. go book ur tix.. we'll be there first thing in may!! :heart: :heart:

Know anyone single and available and handsome ones. Introduce to my friend. She just left for Melbourne. :heart: :heart:

:blah:

zombiez said:
Know anyone single and available and handsome ones. Introduce to my friend. She just left for Melbourne. :heart: :heart:

:blah:
does she take photos? or want to be taken? ;)

If I get sponsored, I'll go with you both :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
i only have 20kg luggage allowance... :sweatsm:

Hand luggage? They normally don't check those. But you need STRONG hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.