I'm bored :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzOn3

Jul 12, 2003
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
I'm bored.. All alone at night now.. MSN no one interesting to talk to.. Then doing my Web service project some more.. boo hoo. some one entertain me!! :D

Haa.. finally, someone to spam with.. Eh, got watch Blueprint just now? heh

Haa.. ok ok.. Man.. it's 2 o'clock.. Eh, don't it suck when you're working at night with no one to talk to.. Eh, let's have a topic.. Hmm, what got you interested in photograpy?

hmm tell u wat.. i go d/s 7-eleven and get more ciggies, then i can stay on longer to tok ****... brb. :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
hmm tell u wat.. i go d/s 7-eleven and get more ciggies, then i can stay on longer to tok ****... brb. :bsmilie:

wha fierce :bsmilie:

gosh.. lets not go into details: got a camera, found an interest, forgot about interest, remembered interest, shot a wedding/event/gathering *insert what you like*, want to improve, recommended to Clubsnap... viola!

:D

eh, so complicated.. Mine is.. got money, buy A70, shoot happily, suddenly found out about ClubSnap from HWZ, come over, see many beautiful photos, then got infused with the "CS passion", BUY BUY BUY!!! haha

for me, i had no money to BUY BUY BUY ... so I DIY...

but that's years back... but I'm still very light on equipment at this moment...

DIY? how?

eh joho, smoking bad for health ar.. kills many many people indirectly

OzOn3 said:
Haa.. ok ok.. Man.. it's 2 o'clock.. Eh, don't it suck when you're working at night with no one to talk to.. Eh, let's have a topic.. Hmm, what got you interested in photograpy?
actually, my brother was the one. when i was still living with my family, all he could talk around the dinner table was apertures and shutter speeds and depths of field. no choice but to learn, or go hungree!! ahahha

anyway by and by i borrowed his cam to shoot here and there (eos300) and quite enjoyed it, but it took me 3 weeks b4 i bothered to bring my film to the shop. so i decided i'm to NUAH to use film.

couple of years later, i saved up enuff for a cp5700, and have been using digital since.

i have no idea how i found out about clubsnap... forgot liow...

* togu walk in with a gong

BONG!! Tok TOk! 2am!! Weather warm and dry! Beware of fire! Bong! Tok Tok!!

* togu walk away...

pinhole camera and photo paper ...

lots of calculation and preparation involved just for one shot... :cry:

how primitive :bsmilie:

hahaha!! Mosquito killer.. Eh cool man.. where you live? Hostel?

P.s; Togu little bit mad one ar? Hahahaahah!! :p

I was actually contemplating getting a Dslr.. then was thikning the super huge deficiet in my bank.. and besides, somehow i think digital photos dun have "soul", so shall shoot film for the moment.. got myself a EOS 30, quite solid.. ECF quite fun.. :D

oh no.. situation update.. now whole place pitch black cause bro switched off lights :(

jOhO said:
okok i know i know..

but i live alone. no one here to kill but mozzies... ;p

dont have to show mercy to mozzies ... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.