if your hot you can rape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdredd

Mar 30, 2006
according to xiaxue...

Fourthly, I know I sound ridiculous saying this, but Smith is totally hot. Rape is supposed to be traumatizing, but I don't see how screwing someone who looks like a hot US Marine, wait, IS a hot US marine can be so bad.

I can understand how some girls can feel all violated and disgusted when some old fat man rapes her, but Smith!

I told my friends this, and they all frowned at me, with Shuyin asking, "Maybe she has a steady boyfriend and really doesn't want to?"... I laughed and said something mean about 3rd world countries and sluttish girls, but I do agree with what Shuyin says.

Maybe, there is a sliver of chance that she doesn't want to.

But IF one day, Josh Harnett (I actually think Smith is on par in terms of looks. That guy doesn't even have hair or professional grooming yet!) came up to me at a bar I consented to a dance with him and then he raped me (I am the faithful sort of girlfriend no matter what you think!), I don't think I'd be very traumatized.

ive heard some dumbass things in my time, but this takes the cake. by far.

should stop visiting blogs that has no meaning for u. or just treat it as entertainment value.

anyway as the saying goes...becareful wat u wish for....:bsmilie:

she must be desperate...:think:

Pathetic indeed...

The most pathetic is to see US government coverning that kind of acts... :dunno:

didnt visit the blog.. saw this posted on a car forum..

thing that gets me.. is people like this are feted here.. she even hosts some stupid show on tv...

what is the world coming to.

should stop visiting blogs that has no meaning for u. or just treat it as entertainment value.

anyway as the saying goes...becareful wat u wish for....:bsmilie:

kelvin lim.....seem to fulfill her criteria:think:

Even she is longing for that rape, i doubt those guys will want to take up that offer ....:think:

she is such a bo liao person, why still so many bo liao people go and read her blog?
and why so bo liao that bring her nonsense over here?

now why am I so bo liao also read and post in this thread??

my conclusion:

bo liao is a highly contagious disease,

SHE IS SICK!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!

according to xiaxue...

ive heard some dumbass things in my time, but this takes the cake. by far.

I guess she did right... by making sensational things/craps for people to visit her sites regularly. How did she thank you? Do you look like Josh?

The best way to deal with attention whores like her is to ignore her, don't talk about her, don't visit her blog.

Think she should be known as Xia Suay instead.

she have in the 1st place?

hot guys will hope that she become the chair women of the women's charter and she will issue rape pass for hot boys... license to rape.
she's going to be very traumatized when the hot guys use the "rape pass" to rape all the other women except her :devil:

she's going to be very traumatized when the hot guys use the "rape pass" to rape all the other women except her :devil:

true, but u wan a rape pass anot? maybe have to go thru an intensive examination and also a practical test with her... :thumbsd:

if u can STAND her, then u can conquer anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.