If you have the license-to-kill one person, will u do it?

If you have the license-to-kill one person, will u do it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shocked to see how come so mamy CSers are so ???

Nope won't kill. Don't think I can live with myself after killing someone. Watch Band of Brothers know liao. Shoot monsters in PS with M40 is better.

huh? u so nice ar... i use 2 gun, 1 with bullets, 1 with a compressor gun filled with salt... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: torture to the next level! hehehe...

oh yes, this is one poll i wouldn't miss....

my project manager....i wont use a gun, that's too easy to die...

i will slice off one of her main arteries, [FONT=&quot]puncture her lungs[/FONT], eat durian in front of her while she bleed slowly to her death, with her lungs collapsing.......

killing wont help, it will just create another problem. .....

Na mo o ni tuo fo.................

so messy, bleed all over the floor
later must clean

wait till you see the ancient Chinese torture known as língchí (凌遲) then you'll know what is messy :sweat: even got pictures also don't dare to see :ipuke:

wait till you see the ancient Chinese torture known as língchí (??) then you'll know what is messy :sweat: even got pictures also don't dare to see :ipuke:

where is the pic??? hahahahahahaha

hmm... na mo o ni tuo fo... send the victim to blood donation continuously... o buddha have mercy... :devil:

then better to set up a blood donation next to it then wont waste any blood:)

San zai San zai..........

after reading so many posts, i realise that most got some 1 to kill, hahahahahah
n i always thot i m worst enuf , some of the methods of torture even goes further,

if i got the license to kill, i will need at least 60 bullets. There are some irritating ppl in spore that should die.

u sound really obvious leh... :devil:

omg... how did u figure out its u? i anticipated u will jump and hide away from my ever mis-firing gun... hope my 60th bullet dun miss ;p

Do you need a license to kill some one that creates mindless polls ?

I thought it would be open to all and a prize given.

:devil:

ok... I think this is a sick poll and I dun like it one bit.....

off it goes.... and yes.. I do have the license to kill.... at least kill off these threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.