If you hate Man U stand up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed

Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
lf.jpg

Just fiddling around with Photoshop (ty CK!) so was looking for an excuse to show off the large format border... or maybe the Kop...

Anyway, the Kop stands with the rest of Anfield for a moment's silence to remember the victims of the Heysel disaster.

hey why you gotta pick on Man U all the time??
Alex and Gerard are pals
Besides Arsenal is leading the table now.
Hate hate kill kill Arse the Wanker

MaNu will always be hated by other clubs, no matter arsenal or liverpool.....its the arrogance which rub the other clubs the wrong way. :p

Originally posted by sbs99
MaNu will always be hated by other clubs, no matter arsenal or liverpool.....its the arrogance which rub the other clubs the wrong way. :p
Well at least they've got trophies to back the arrogance. :p

Nice photo, wish I was there. Was it raining or something? See some little specks here and there, and it's certainly NOT my monitor that's dirty. ;p

And who's that in the bottom right hand corner?

Originally posted by YSLee
See some little specks here and there....

Those "little specks" are "you will never walk alone" liverpooltians standing in the stands.

I don't pick on Man U all the time. For the record, I haven't even read any of the other non-photo-related Man U threads like the poll about whether their reign is at an end... FYI, the Title of the thread is just a common chant heard at just about every football ground up and down the country.

YS: That's a TV cameraman in the bottom right hand corner. Yes, it was reigning. Yes, it was nice being there!

Originally posted by Daniel

Those "little specks" are "you will never walk alone" liverpooltians standing in the stands.

of course Liverpooltians never walk alone. There are plenty of also-rans to keep them company and other teams that make up the numbers that is the English Premier League :D :cool: :)

and Man U will be on top of that heap, of course :rbounce:

Dun bother Zhap... see, I know they're called Mancunians, but they're just too arrogant to bother with knowing what other people are called.

Now can we please stop talking about football loyalties and tell me what you think about the photo?

Just like photography. All day N v C or M v C or whatever, no time spent on the images...

:D :D :D

For info, I'm Singaporean, never stepped into UK before.

If I may dare comment on the great Jed's photo (as requested by the man himself), I don't see what the photo is trying to convey. If the idea is to show the solemn ness of the 1 min silence, it is not obvious, as the people are too small to really see their facial expressions and know what are they feeling. The framing of the picture which shows a chaotic lively scene with the KOP crowd forming a large portion of the photo betrays the stillness of the silence, which makes one wonder whether LIVERPULTIANS are holding up scarves and waving flags while singing the Gerry Marsden's hit song during the moment’s silence. The top half of the photo is largely uninteresting in the attempt to capture the Liverpool FC insignia inside the frame. I would prefer to separate the still moving players from the chaotic crowd unless the attempt of this picture is to prove the subject of this thread.

Originally posted by Jed
Dun bother Zhap... see, I know they're called Mancunians, but they're just too arrogant to bother with knowing what other people are called.

Now can we please stop talking about football loyalties and tell me what you think about the photo?

Just like photography. All day N v C or M v C or whatever, no time spent on the images...

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.