If U could turn back the clock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll spare the readers of a long novel and flowery, poetry like language which I wrote somewhere. Below is a true story of my life and also why photography has remained special to me.

Just as the song by Johnny Hates Jazz 'Turn Back The Clock' goes "Another day is ended, And I still can't sleep, Remembering my yesterdays I begin to weep, If I could have it over, Live my life again, I wouldn't change a single day.... "

If I could turn back the clock I'd relive the days when I used to know a special girl. I wish I could feel her one more time, but I was teeny tod then... I still remember the chilly nights at the beach when I could feel her body shiver and I'd hug her so tight and catch a scent of her. She had a certain scent which I'm very fond of. Sort of like a mix of puppy and caramel.
To cut the story short, when I came to know she was dying, I couldn't accept it, and the only thing I can do was to pick up a camera and stole some precious moments we managed to have together. But when things got worse, I found myself reluctant to add anymore memories. I was too afraid.

Then one day, while looking at the stormy horizon, I began to close my eyes, times we had together seems to be playing once again, and I could catch a scent of her once more... but this time, it gave me strength. I began to realise I was with her once again, I see her amongst the beautiful horizon, the gentle zephyr that whispers in my ears, the bench I sat on, she's beside me once again....

I knew then, I had to go on with my life. But sometimes, when I'd walk all alone by the beach, and sit by the bench, closing my eyes.... I'd became 16yr old once more... running and playing by the beach, holding her tight

In my room, beside my bed, there's a photo framed and frozen in time, in it were the happy times we had together.

If only I could turn back the time, I'd choose to be by her side relishing every moment we had left, and have her in my arms till the very end.

if i could turn back the clock, i would change the way on how i knew this girl. start all over again.

sigh.... and worked a lil harder for more $..... and a better result..

but now... still very lost and very :bheart: because sigh.. too mani problems...

sigh... sigh...

USM said:
Astin, you are not alone. I have seen many people (some old men) lost their hard earned money (>$30,000) on Datacraft, Chartered Semi, STATS and Ipco. :sweat: That's life. :cry:
I learnt.
The Datacraft experience made me to avoid other minefield shares like CAO, Citiraya, ACCS.
Trust no one. X.

if i could turn back the time, I will not buy my first camera. that's the beginning of all my photography gear expenses to date :D

If can turn back time, I'll immediately go and buy all those winning numbers frm Toto, 4D, Big Sweep and buy $1,000 Big, $1,000 Small. ;)

reminds me of 'groundhog day' movie where the lead relive that 1 day of his life.....

what if you wake up everyday and it's the same day and only you remember about it... :think:

Snowcrash said:
reminds me of 'groundhog day' movie where the lead relive that 1 day of his life.....

what if you wake up everyday and it's the same day and only you remember about it... :think:
That sounds like 1 of the episode in "X files"....

asturias105 said:
provide more assurance and security towards my previous gf, so that she would not have left me.

sigh :bheart:
don't fret it.
GF r like oliver twist,
they always want more.

IMO,
so don't give all out
till she becomes ur wife.

n if she leaves be4 that,
she doesn't know what she is missing.
the lost is hers.

:)

jsbn said:
If can turn back time, I'll immediately go and buy all those winning numbers frm Toto, 4D, Big Sweep and buy $1,000 Big, $1,000 Small. ;)
wah!! u so not greedy one.

me,
go geylang n borrow all i m worth
n bet on it.

;)

dennisc said:
I'll spare the readers of a long novel and flowery, poetry like language which I wrote somewhere. Below is a true story of my life and also why photography has remained special to me.

Just as the song by Johnny Hates Jazz 'Turn Back The Clock' goes "Another day is ended, And I still can't sleep, Remembering my yesterdays I begin to weep, If I could have it over, Live my life again, I wouldn't change a single day.... "

If I could turn back the clock I'd relive the days when I used to know a special girl. I wish I could feel her one more time, but I was teeny tod then... I still remember the chilly nights at the beach when I could feel her body shiver and I'd hug her so tight and catch a scent of her. She had a certain scent which I'm very fond of. Sort of like a mix of puppy and caramel.
To cut the story short, when I came to know she was dying, I couldn't accept it, and the only thing I can do was to pick up a camera and stole some precious moments we managed to have together. But when things got worse, I found myself reluctant to add anymore memories. I was too afraid.

Then one day, while looking at the stormy horizon, I began to close my eyes, times we had together seems to be playing once again, and I could catch a scent of her once more... but this time, it gave me strength. I began to realise I was with her once again, I see her amongst the beautiful horizon, the gentle zephyr that whispers in my ears, the bench I sat on, she's beside me once again....

I knew then, I had to go on with my life. But sometimes, when I'd walk all alone by the beach, and sit by the bench, closing my eyes.... I'd became 16yr old once more... running and playing by the beach, holding her tight

In my room, beside my bed, there's a photo framed and frozen in time, in it were the happy times we had together.

If only I could turn back the time, I'd choose to be by her side relishing every moment we had left, and have her in my arms till the very end.
bro,
no joke?

not doubting u,
but its so...... don't know how to put,
unreal?

like a page out of the story book.

laugh at almost all the broken hearted,
to me they r just still young.
but 4 u,
heart weeps n will say a prayer for the 2 of u.

cheer up, she won't want u to be like this.

:(

jsbn said:

If you know the first prize, why buy "big"? everything on "small" will win more mah... ;)

If I could go back in time to early 90s, I would do everything the same except that I would spend every penny I have to buy stocks of Microsoft, Intel, Dell.... :p

Having said that I remember the movie called "Butterfly Effect"....I believe there is no way to change only one thing without effecting other things in life.

Astin said:
There is no rationale in a gambler's mind lah.....
There is no rationale in any human's mind. Its all in one's perspective ;)

If I can go back to the 90's, I would invent pearl tea and be rich by now.

turn the clock back before our time can or not, coz i want to make sure that what drops on Newton's head is durian and not apple, then now no need to study like crazy and still struggling...

CLQ said:
turn the clock back before our time can or not, coz i want to make sure that what drops on Newton's head is durian and not apple, then now no need to study like crazy and still struggling...
Then we may not have internet to surf, probably we may still write on bamboo or sheep skin.

If I can really turn back the clock once, I will want to go back to my young days and start over... Perhaps I will be as fat... Perhaps I could have got a better education... Perhaps I may be very different from now... Perhaps I would have a great voice by now... Well... All perhaps lah. But that would not come true, so just make do with what I am now, what I have now and what I can do now. :)

isis said:
If u could go back in time & change/improve one thing in your life, would u? And what would u change?
Treat my mom well. Tell her I'm sorry I treated her badly. Hug her more often and telling her how much I knew she went through to bring me up. But sigh, there's no way we can turn back time..

Status
Not open for further replies.