If Bill Gates is a photographer, not a progammer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
StreetShooter said:
Actually my Windows XP has hung only ONCE since I started using it about 2 years ago.

Things DO improve, you know.
Same here. XP is very stable for me. So is Windows 2000 I was previously using.

If MS made a camera, there might just be a wizard for new users, which takes the user through a few screens of options step by step. :bsmilie:

Regards
CK

If MS can create DOS/Windows for PCs, Pocket PC for PDAs, XBox for games, it is not impossible for MS to create an Operating System for the digicams. Then sell it to Nikon/Canon/Sony/etc to make some $$$.

FAT is from microsoft right? they can jolly well start making money from there....

and my win XP has never hung on me before. If there were no microsoft, I truly believe we will be very much more inconvenienced.

i personally like to click next next next and finish instead of doing a ./configure

;)

By the way, the first DOS was not done by Bill himself nor his partners. He bought it from a company and then sold to IBM as DOS.
correct me if I am wrong.. heh :D

laugh said:
If there were no microsoft, I truly believe we will be very much more inconvenienced.

;)

there is always mac

laugh said:
FAT is from microsoft right? they can jolly well start making money from there....

and my win XP has never hung on me before. If there were no microsoft, I truly believe we will be very much more inconvenienced.

i personally like to click next next next and finish instead of doing a ./configure

;)

No FAT is not from Microsoft .... FAT32 is ..... FAT is a variation of CPM File Allocation Table ..... Thus MS cannot patent it, even in USA where they basically do not check....

My Win XP hang on me like ...... well, anyway, things are pretty stable after I uses a free OS.

Well .... click next next next .... then "System Hang" ......

If Bill Gates were a photographer, he would have bought over Nikon and Canon and create Ninons or Cakons and make cameras a home entertainment device.

to be a qualify photographer, u need to take exam, each exam consists of 7 papers. after 2 or 3 years, you must retake the exam to re-qualify.

don't know wat I''m talking about?? search for McSE in google.

If BG was a photographer, he would be shooting pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.