Jan 8, 2005
East
www.flickr.com
3098312116_1800ebe2c1_o.jpg

3097474483_55aab977b6_o.jpg

3098311500_820477a0b6_o.jpg

3097472673_595f44d298_o.jpg

3098312758_d6df62faf4_o.jpg

Very nice series. You manage to capture the "right" moments.
My best pick is #11.
#18 is also very good. Personally I like the background with the main subject "in action". except the left upper limb was incomplete.
The first set was the overall the most "impressive", esp #6 and #8. Background (the central sign and the rim) kind of distracting.
Well done:thumbsup:. I think skaters are beautiful.

Very nice series. You manage to capture the "right" moments.
My best pick is #11.
#18 is also very good. Personally I like the background with the main subject "in action". except the left upper limb was incomplete.
The first set was the overall the most "impressive", esp #6 and #8. Background (the central sign and the rim) kind of distracting.
Well done:thumbsup:. I think skaters are beautiful.

Tks for your comment and complement, Esther. :)
I agree with you about the distracting background in some photos. The skating performance is very artistic and beautiful and I like it very much.
Thanks to Central mall management for bringing this show to Singapore.:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing these fabulous pics.

I just got back from the show this afternoon. The show was somewhat different with another set of costumes. Did about 600 shots there. Will be posting some shots later.

wow skating on stilts! very colourful series! =)

Thanks for sharing these fabulous pics.

I just got back from the show this afternoon. The show was somewhat different with another set of costumes. Did about 600 shots there. Will be posting some shots later.

You are welcome.:)
Looking foward to see your photos

wow skating on stilts! very colourful series! =)

theer's a new show called "FANTASTIQUE" that is on now till 24 dec....new set of costumes and routines - with fire-eating! Check it out!

Lovely shots! It's a pity I missed the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.