Ice Cream Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

beng07

Nov 25, 2006
fullypics.multiply.com
IMG_4888s.jpg

Nice subject, light and colours. :thumbsup:

Too bad for the big head mixed with the silhouette in the background cutting the image.

Where is the ice cream :dunno:

I like the colors and lighting of this pic. The moment seems to be just right as well, if not for the big head that is covering almost half of the pic. Did the guy just walk into the scene while you were shooting?

yup i agree
the head is blocking a supposedly gd shot

I like the colors and lighting of this pic. The moment seems to be just right as well, if not for the big head that is covering almost half of the pic. Did the guy just walk into the scene while you were shooting?

Yes, the guy suddenly walk into the scene. Anyway, i got the another photo to show as a lot of comments about it.

IMG_4896.JPG

he's the turkish ice cream man that sells "home-made" ice cream...but taste like those that is sold by old uncles on their motorbikes.
but part of his routine is to do some juggling tricks with the ice cream.

quite a few of the some years back, but the fad died

he came to singapore poly last year.. imo the ice cream is nothing to rave over.

you can hire one of these icecream setups for events.. i did it once and the machine was $@#%!!%!!! heavy

they fill the whole thing to the brimm with radiator fluid, and cool it with the compressor before dunking the metal bucket which contains the cream...

anyway.. that aside.. would have been really nice if you could have caught him serving the icecream to people upside down, or spinning the icecream :D

Status
Not open for further replies.