I won a pair of MTV asia awards tics! should i go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystix

Jan 18, 2002
Planet Earth
Visit site
Juz got the sms today from mediaworks tellin me i had won a pair. can only collect the tics on thursday. so i dunno wat kind of seats is it. any1 knows?
quite tempted to sell off the tics but if it was front row standing it would be a hell of a photoshoot opportunity! dunno if my g2 can handle it or not. i think cannot use flash rite.like that my iso 400 enuff or not. help in a dilemma.

p.s the market rate at the mtvasia site is 1 tic for $100...i pair $200. woh like that how to resist. can use the money invest in new gear man...how?????

Originally posted by Mystix
Juz got the sms today from mediaworks tellin me i had won a pair. can only collect the tics on thursday. so i dunno wat kind of seats is it. any1 knows?
quite tempted to sell off the tics but if it was front row standing it would be a hell of a photoshoot opportunity! dunno if my g2 can handle it or not. i think cannot use flash rite.like that my iso 400 enuff or not. help in a dilemma.

p.s the market rate at the mtvasia site is 1 tic for $100...i pair $200. woh like that how to resist. can use the money invest in new gear man...how?????

Go for it.......u'll see a lot of babes around!!
A great feast for your eyes.........
and take a lot of pictures to show us.

thanks for advice...
i may give the tics to some1 else afterall. see how first lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.