I need your help!

Hi guys!

I'm in need of some support from people on this community to help get my portfolio/profile off the ground and get it noticed by both locals and foreigners alike. For those of you that know what deviantART is, I'm sure that you also know that the community there is very huge, and it's hard to get noticed at all. I've actually got some people watching and commenting on my work the moment I started, but it's not enough.

What I need now, is some people kind enough to help me direct people to my page in any way possible(politely, of course.. not spam or anything like that). I intend to use this profile as a means of gaining my work more renown and hopefully even use this as a portfolio to enter an arts university in future!

So, now that I've explained myself.. hopefully all of you nice people can help out a poor little aspiring photographer like myself.

Here's the link - http://isaacjeremy.deviantart.com

Thanks in advance to all of you,
Isaac :)

Last edited:
Why should we help you when everyone else is trying to get the renown/rputation too? If anything, you're our competition. ;)

Post your pictures here for discussion and insert your portfolio link into your signature. Let your work speak for you. Beside this: why would anybody who doesn't know you start referring potential customers to you?

good luck....

Hi guys!

I'm in need of some support from people on this community to help get my portfolio/profile off the ground and get it noticed by both locals and foreigners alike. ... a means of gaining my work more renown and hopefully even use this as a portfolio to enter an arts university in future!... now that I've explained myself.. hopefully all of you nice people can help out a poor little aspiring photographer like myself.

Almost every other person here is a poor little aspiring photographer who wish their portfolio will get looked at more.

So how do you expect people to market your work when they are already trying very hard to market their own? :dunno:

The easiest way to get noticed, is to start sharing more about photography. And more people will come to know of your work.

I am not even that good with my pictures. But thanks to some other helpful members in this forum, we have been organizing and guiding newbies. I did not intend to be high profile, but nowadays, people seems to know who I am... :eek:. A bit scary really... I go to CS live, and mention my nickname, and people go like "oohhh So YOU"RE ARE DAREDEVIL...." :eek::bigeyes:

"Ask not what people can do for you, but what you can do for the people"

Last edited: