I Go AP!

crystal1993

Aug 16, 2010
Japan, Tokyo
No robberfly that day. =< Sad sad. Have to make do with this.

1. "Hoi! Out of bounds!"
5649809428_7c81f4ed10_z.jpg

2. "Don't pai le lah! My house so messy now..."
5649809424_843d685794_z.jpg

3. "Bloop bloop bloop" Me:"Huh?"
5649809412_1b7a91796d_z.jpg

4. "Hirhhrh! Bloop bloop" Me::sweat:
5649809422_d29bde83e1_z.jpg

Improving alot! #2 colour balance a bit to the red side, the spider usually has a whitish back.

good takes, Crystal :thumbsup:

Nice shots! :)
#1 & 4 :thumbsup:

Thanks MM!

Improving alot! #2 colour balance a bit to the red side, the spider usually has a whitish back.

Thanks nicky! Yeah i used the wrong WB settings that day. =/ This is the most i can salvage. Before that it was worst. >.>

good takes, Crystal :thumbsup:

Thanks vincent!

Great catch. Lightings are good.

Nice improvements on your lighting! Keep it up! If still don't like your mono, give me! ROFL

You disappeared for sometime. Secret training somewhere? suddenly the shots so nice:)

marcus

I like #1 & #2 :)

No robbers but got butterfly, not bad liao:) Nice catches :thumbsup: Just a bit to the warm side.

hey! wolf spider! they're cool.

last time i went to take them, i got mud all over my jeans... had to kneel on the grass to get the shot :bsmilie:

love the way the dew forms on the web in the morning.

as mentioned by others... agree that its a bit warm... have to correct a bit in PP.

You disappeared for sometime. Secret training somewhere? suddenly the shots so nice:)

marcus

Haha where got nice. Disappeared because i wasn't in the mood to shoot actually and also kind of busy with school just starting etc.

Very nice shots, esp like 1.

Thanks kurt!

I like #1 & #2 :)

Thanks windynites!

No robbers but got butterfly, not bad liao:) Nice catches :thumbsup: Just a bit to the warm side.

Thanks cheater! Yeah i set the wrong WB on that day. =<

hey! wolf spider! they're cool.

last time i went to take them, i got mud all over my jeans... had to kneel on the grass to get the shot :bsmilie:

love the way the dew forms on the web in the morning.

as mentioned by others... agree that its a bit warm... have to correct a bit in PP.

I was squatting there for quite awhile till my leg cramp up. ><