I get lost in your eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibs

Oct 22, 2004
www.fotobyimran.com
Taken a few weeks back. Thx for viewing. :)

144379690_8e2cb0e8e0_o.jpg

A classic shot. quite nice. I find the shoulder a bit distracting though..btw, congrats on winning montage. Your website is quite superb!

fabulous!

Hi,
A very captivating photo.

I guess I would not have focused on the shoulder if not pointed out, as, I WAS captivated by the eyes.

For such pose, " what you were after and what your model was giving to you", I guess the look would be hard to pull off many other ways naturally.

For an example, if instead of the shoulder there was a fence post, I doubt the result would be the same.

I like it !

Cheers :)

Is that her shoulder? I thought she was resting her chin on an unusually large bent wrist! Anyway, I agree that it is kind of distracting. Perhaps reducing the exposure of the shoulder by 1/2 stop might help take away the focus on it?
That aside, its a really nice classy pic :thumbsup:

I think this is a very classic, simple but captivating shot. Her expression is good for such a shot. I feel its something that we an see at beauty mags, probably for some makeup products. What do you think?

Gorgeous.. just Gorgeous.. she was a wonderful model to work with and you really captured her "look", those eyes are amazing and your processing is excellent.. well done..

cheers

Moxy

You know? All cosmetic companies will like you very much. You have something they want. A very cosmetic-fashioned image. If you are good at post processing, post the coloured version and this would be a potential magazine cover. I like the close-up take. :)

wat can i say man.. u r the man! :)

thx for the comments pointers guys. will take note of it. :)

magnificent face. too bad for the shoulder. :(

Her eyes are certainly mesmerising :lovegrin:
I agree about some of the comments made about the way the shoulder looked in the shot.

Overall, you've captured and presented a really nice classic feel to the portrait - makes me imagine her being an ambassador for luxury watches. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.