i cook, i bake

Getting more yummy each time i see the photos.
good use of the natural lighting.

i believe you shot with 50mm f/1.8 most of the time? :)

Thanks!

Yes, that's my lens... cant afford 50mm f/1.4 :(

Beautiful. make all the food look delicious

oohhh...

my stomach growled...

and my friend thought i farted... :angry:

your photos are really amazing! Really make people hungry..

Why not go pro? ;p

Last edited:
slurp........so yummy looking .... any man that marries you is a lucky guy :)

Last edited:
oohhh...

my stomach growled...

and my friend thought i farted... :angry:

your photos are really amazing! Really make people hungry..

Why not go pro? ;p

HAhahaa! Funny ler you! ^_^

Thank you... Go Pro? I'd love if there's an opportunity! Esp in food styling and clicking away after that!

HAhahaa! Funny ler you! ^_^

Thank you... Go Pro? I'd love if there's an opportunity! Esp in food styling and clicking away after that!

serious.. then he didn't believe it.. so angry.. :angry:

yes, why not take up assignments, made a proper portfolio and look out for potential clients?
it may not be easy for the start.. but who did not struggle in the beginning? ;)

Actually, being my neighbour or friend also good enough. I always give away my food! Good calories must be shared! LOL! -- more like i can just stick to running for half hour instead of 1 after that! :embrass:

serious.. then he didn't believe it.. so angry.. :angry:

yes, why not take up assignments, made a proper portfolio and look out for potential clients?
it may not be easy for the start.. but who did not struggle in the beginning? ;)

Grin. Your friend is so 'cute'! Haha!

The problem is, i don't know where or how to begin? And portfolio... hmmm.. i'm an idiot when it comes to designing for portfolio with software! I'm still living in the dinosaur era. If you say make a scrap book for my portfolio, then no problem! Hahahhaaa! :embrass:

24 this year, working in IT line sending in my application:lovegrin:

No special hobby except photography, computer and tech, some games of pool and good food.:D

24 this year, working in IT line sending in my application:lovegrin:

No special hobby except photography, computer and tech, some games of pool and good food.:D

Application submission closed. Another opening is likely to take long. Guess somebody had submitted before you even saw this thread :bsmilie:

Grin. Your friend is so 'cute'! Haha!

The problem is, i don't know where or how to begin? And portfolio... hmmm.. i'm an idiot when it comes to designing for portfolio with software! I'm still living in the dinosaur era. If you say make a scrap book for my portfolio, then no problem! Hahahhaaa! :embrass:

i saw your blog for the recipes, and i think for a start, use your blogging knowledge and make a blog portfolio.. haha!

wah, all want to apply ah? i apply for kitchen assistant, lah.. then can taste your food also! hehe..

i feel like throwing away my bee hoon and heading for some pasta now.

this is poison. it's killing my diet!