I buy camera stuff ... she buys .... ??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myloplex

May 27, 2003
Visit site
Just over the weekend while meeting her friends. .. my wife picked up a new hobby ... scrapbooking ..... spent close to 1K .... on colored paper and glue .... just to create ONE album ??!!

Anyone in the same situation. :sweat:

Just over the weekend while meeting her friends. .. my wife picked up a new hobby ... scrapbooking ..... spent close to 1K .... on colored paper and glue .... just to create ONE album ??!!

Nothing wrong, many ppls spent thousands of dollar on camera systems just to take snap shot.

I myself spent more than 10-20K on camera gear just for hobby.

Good! she just gave u an excuse to buy more lenses..;p:bsmilie:

its ok, now you've the empowerment to pick up more photographic toys

wad is (scrap)booking again?! :bigeyes:

over $200 for book no longer can be considered scrap. just ask garang guni man. :bsmilie:

It's better to spending 4-5k on stupid hand bags made of dead animal skin! Look at least your wife does something productive and artistic, unlike the horde of silly women who spend on materialistic stuff. Feel thankful. She probably finds your spending thousands on camera stuff puzzling as well. Why can't you ues the cheap 300 dollar PNS???

As long as she uses her own money, I wouldn't care what she buys.

Just like how I use my own money to buy my camera equipment, she doesn't care what I buy.

I think it's the initial outlay that costs a lot. Later on, it might get worst!

BUT, now you have the greatest excuse to pursue photography even more! To supply her with all those great photos that she can use to scrapbook! Which of course means along the way, you'll need new lenses, new flash, new camera ...

Both scrapbook & photography hobby support the economy... bravo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.