I am totally new to digital camera....

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chomechome

Hi,

I am totally new to digital camera. Can somebody recommend a digital camera (preferably 3.2MP) and is around $700-$800? And also please tell me where can i get it..

Thanks you very much.

I think that if you are going to get a 3MP DC at that price is abit hard lor. But you can try the 2nd hand market.

If not at that price range, can try A40, CP2500

Originally posted by Bluestrike
I think that if you are going to get a 3MP DC at that price is abit hard lor. But you can try the 2nd hand market.

If not at that price range, can try A40, CP2500

seems like you are a bit outdated?
What about Nikon 995? the latest quote is around $920. I think you can get it around $880, just top up couple of dollars and get a better dc? of course accessories not included. But if the buyer sastify with the basic accessories provided, then that is okay! just my 2 cents worth!:thumbsup:

Maybe u can try to get the CASIO QV4000, its for prosumer and beginner alike. With the built in settings, u dont have to worry about different kind of pictures u want to take, its 4MP. might be abt 1000. Worth getting though.

But where can i check the pricelist online?

Thanks.

Cool pix 995 is $1188??? So expensive???

Originally posted by chomechome
Cool pix 995 is $1188??? So expensive???

i seriously recommend u try out the Canon A40. if u r totally new, its a very good camera to start with & it won't burn a hole in your pocket, if $1188 = backside tear.

get canon a40! hehe... around 530 or so when stock comes in at AP and cathay...
but with accessories like memory card, batteries, charger, camera case... almost 700

Status
Not open for further replies.