I am still fat.

BBTM, what is your height and weight now? What is the percentage of body fat?

Try dropping carbo 100% from your meals. Your body should adjust from burning energy from glycogen to fat.
Go to gym daily. Short, intensive workouts may help.

Try dropping carbo 100% from your meals. Your body should adjust from burning energy from glycogen to fat.
Please have a look at what BBTM stated so far. Obviously he has some underlying medical conditions. Your advice would bring him into serious situations.
Even for a healthy person your advice is questionable. A change of lifestyle is required, slow and sustainable.

My initial over weight is mostly due to soft drinks which I can control nowadays and I have been stopped on medicine for my blood sugar and now, it's at safe range which average about 6 or less. My weight went back up due to my inconsistency of meals, dinner can be near to 9pm during some days as I work shift. Also due to shift work, I woke up at 11+ as I could not sleep early and therefore, I mostly go for brunch. Only thing which I still willing to do is to walk, like 2 to 3 bus stop distance, I just go ahead. Will try to climb more stairs as I stays quite high, good enough for me to train up. Btw, reservist ended 8 years ago, but I still active in photography (outdoor) which keeps me ok. :D

Please have a look at what BBTM stated so far. Obviously he has some underlying medical conditions. Your advice would bring him into serious situations.
Even for a healthy person your advice is questionable. A change of lifestyle is required, slow and sustainable.

So, what is his medical issues? I read something about blood count. But I don't quite get it. He never say he is diabetic. He has gnout? Take less protein and more veggies?

Assuming his medical condition is moderate, I would say he has to make a choice.

BBTM, I am not asking you to be this guy. But small steps into the right direction will help.

http://www.runningformyexistence.com/home.html

On soft drinks....caffeineted so they are addictive like cigarettes...some may scoff at that but get off caffeine and you'll see what I mean. Sugar or corn syrup... #1 why 1st world is a bunch of overweight people imo.

I'd like to buy the world a Coke and make you all fat like me.

Pop is bad!

Update. Recently after flu jab, my blood sugar went up, idk why but I drinks a lot of plain water and seems ok now as my eye sight recovers back. Same symptoms when I got high blood sugar previously.

Then got this weird things happened to me, I lost 10kg n still going down slowly! Only possible reason is that my intake of chicken rice during lunch for some time as new store not nice n expensive. When I order mixed veg rice, I mostly go for few veg n 1 meat. Then for dinner, depends but might be bee hoon or carrot cake. Some time if work at night, will be having fast food with coke zero but I did walk 1km to work place after getting dinner.

So, I will be going for a 28 days NZ trip solo n will do some trekking over there. If I am going with the weight of 100kg, maybe back around 90kg or less. Then hopes my diet will maintain my weight after that. Maybe time to wear back some old clothing, heh heh! Thanks for reading n supporting, have a nice day.