I am getting weird dreams lately..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zplus said:
Contrary to what some may believe.... "ghost" or spirits do exist. But they are not souls. Rather, they are evil and mischevious in nature. If you witness posessions, you'd believe it.

And contrary to popular believe, the cross by itself has no power. So doing ultraman standz would not work. It is by faith and the power vested in you that overcomes.
;)

So even if you do not believe in these things, you can be sure that these things believe in you.

Cools. I like your tot!:thumbsup:

Joecool said:
Hi, just a word of advice. Ghost are everywhere. Be it day light or night time. Some say, if you dun bother them, they won't bother you. Some say, if you haven't done anything bad, they won't bother you.

My believe is, to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Saviour and Lord. Those who believe in the Lord, Jesus, nothing will harm you. All ghost, devil, evil powers and what is bad, fears the name of Jesus. Just believe and accept Him and shout,"In the name of Jesus, Be Gone." and you'll be surprise they will flee...

You can don't believe me....but the Word of the Lord is true.:cool:

Reminder to all CS'ers, as stated in the posting guidelines, clubsnap will not tolerate any discussions related to any of the following,

1. religious,
2. political,
3. racist;

Thread hereby closed.

Kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.