i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also student lor...

buy got discount ornot ?

this kind of ginna, rich or not i dun care. some how teach him a lesson..

singapore shoot coca cola ? their ads i tot not done locally ?

hmmmm... bakerzin ? breadtalk ? sure ornot... i didnt remember they hiring any kids to the job lei....

if this was in HWZ, i sure encourage you expose him, and pwn him dip dip. :)

wa Hao Lian Kia
only wan to show off:thumbsd:

this ah sia kia is not the only one. i can tell you. they lurk around here. keep quiet only.

annd they cant hide forever. :devil:

Most real filthy rich ah sia kia will not flaunt their wealth. They have been trained since young not to as they might get kidnapped or they won't know who their real friends are. I have a few filthy rich friends who look normal and act normal. It was only after knowing them for sometime that i get to see their :bigeyes: houses. The cars their daddy bought for them are known as "family car lah" instead of "my daddy bought this flashy car for me on my birthday with cash." One of my long time friend's dad gave his children a million dollar cheque on their 21st birthdays but he never flaunt to us about his big present. It was his cousin who told us about it some years later.

So far the only insecure hao lian rich kia i know is this prominent billionaire's grandson. He will never let go of the opportunity to inform others that he is the grandson of Mr X and that he is a GEP student studying in Harvard. I don't blame him for being insecure cos his cousins are all good looking and good in sports whereas he is short, pimply and pudgy.

I think this 17 year old trumpet needs help. I kinda feel sorry for him. He has to understand that people will like him for who he is not what he owns in his make believe world. He should do his homework before he even attempts to boast.

Last edited:
Most real filthy rich ah sia kia will not flaunt their wealth. They have been trained since young not to as they might get kidnapped or they won't know who their real friends are. I have a few filthy rich friends who look normal and act normal. It was only after knowing them for sometime that i get to see their :bigeyes: houses. The cars their daddy bought for them are known as "family car lah" instead of "my daddy bought this flashy car for me on my birthday with cash." One of my long time friend's dad gave his children a million dollar cheque on their 21st birthdays but he never flaunt to us about his big present. It was his cousin who told us about it some years later.

So far the only insecure hao lian rich kia i know is this prominent billionaire's grandson. He will never let go of the opportunity to inform others that he is the grandson of Mr X and that he is a GEP student studying in Harvard. I don't blame him for being insecure cos his cousins are all good looking and good in sports whereas he is short, pimply and pudgy.

I think this 17 year old trumpet needs help. I kinda feel sorry for him. He has to understand that people will like him for who he is not what he owns in his make believe world. He should do his homework before he even attempts to boast.

flaunt or not. i still believe in working for what you need, and not want.

boast also need limit. :cool:

you won't believe it when i tell you some buyers check for zzoom creep when buying scond hand 70-300 VR :bsmilie:

you won't believe it when i tell you some buyers check for zzoom creep when buying scond hand 70-300 VR :bsmilie:

why not.... i believe... anything also can check what... the issue is people boasting too much till it gets irritating.

Probably he does not own any lense or camera at all........He just need to log into CS and read up wealth of information about cameras and lenses or on any other website. Let's not be upset with him and let's all show some sympathy. Afterall we are good Csers so now.... Let's all pray that he gets his first camera and lense soon......:sweatsm::sweatsm::sweatsm:

I can donate him a camera and lense of any make! Just let me know and I'll get those guys to customise the brand, type of cam and lense in the PAPER form. 500mm f1 also can!!!!

Relax........

Status
Not open for further replies.