Hummingbird Shoot on 6th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
I heard from the Bird Keepers at JBP that new species of hummingbirds will be introduced at around that period...

The best time to shoot hummingbirds is 8am to 10am when they are the most active..

Anyone interested to join me on 6th April, Saturday 7:30am??

BTW: JBP is having a early birds promotion, go in at 7am-8am and you get 50% off ($6 entrance only!)

Hhee... the early bird catches the worm..
The most amazing flight displays I have seen are at 7:30am..

Originally posted by willyfoo

But I'm student so can I get 50% off on top of the 50% and became 75% off? Unlikely right?
anyway that tiny Hummingbird is too small for me to shoot.

Originally posted by willyfoo
Err, the early worm caught by bird. The most crude massacre displays I have seen are ALSO at 7:30am:D :devil: ;p

I happen to be able to get the corporate pass for sigining 4 person free into JBP. Anyone interested in a weekend outing?

I would like to consider going. In fact, in order to really get results, I believe it would take some commitment which could easily mean going there a number of times first thing in the morning. Do you think it would be possible for us to negotiate with the JBP staff for some concession in view of our intention to visit there more frequently? As you know, it is very rare that that the first shot can be captured on the first visit. It will usually take lots of patience, and good understanding of the bird and its environment, before any meaningful and successful shots can be achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.