Huirong (beach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tink its a pretty alright shot....but watch the processing alittle...there's a tad too much shadow in my opinion... and the highlights are abit too blown...put together...it doesn seem very intersting imho...

buten again...its juz my opinion..

cheers

dp,
post with more tact.

the keyword is TACT ok?

dont you ever learn?
you so fond of recruiting trolls and orcs is it?:dunno:

bad comments keep it to yourself.
even if you cant resist the urge, then do it with TACT.
i've learnt it the hard way...ooooo.

He's the Simon Cowell of this forum :bsmilie:
It's not a bad thing being straightforward actually. Just that alot of us are not used to this kind of straight-forwardness.

Agree with his comments, but personally, I rephrase it nicely :)

dp,
post with more tact.

the keyword is TACT ok?

dont you ever learn?

nonono bad comments must POST!!!!! especially from u(jeanie) and DP so we all can learn. If u can accept your mistakes, every shot will be better;)

nonono bad comments must POST!!!!! especially from u(jeanie) and DP so we all can learn. If u can accept your mistakes, every shot will be better;)

bad comments must post?
if you have the time, read through all the threads in P&P and you realised some people cant take the truth.
as said, i learnt it the hard way cos i'm losing friends being as frank as dp.
that's why people who value my opinions often email me their pics instead,and i think twice about posting 'bad comments' ever since.

let's not go into this...never ending.

TS, apologies for Off topic.

in addition to comments above, for me it is dry. she's a pretty model but you should give her a nice shot with correct tones and composition. that's my personal comment. peace...

sexy :thumbsup:

DSC_5283-Edit.jpg

Thanks for all the comments and critics. Really appreciate it. I dont mind critics being harsh, cos end of the day, it's all abt getting a better photos and breaking through our personal standard, rite? Always wanting to improve and be better. To me, harsh comments tend to make me learn faster (of course must be valid la! ;) ) Although it may hurt sometimes, but, if it helps me to be a better photographer. Bring it on! :)

Btw, i have done some PP on the photo again. Tried to salvage as much as possible. But somehow, i think the skin colour maybe a bit off... (once again... my colour blindness is causing me problem again :cry: )

as usual C & Cs are welcome!

Cheers!

i can see a little highlights on the black asian hair.lovely.much better than the original

you forgot neck lines, and the leave that cuts into her left foot.

bikini still out of place but i guess you can only reshoot that.

i dont like the burnt forehead as well as the burnt palm.

i think you desat the background too much.
it looks unnatural but if it's the effect you want, then good for u.

dp,
post with more tact.

the keyword is TACT ok?

dont you ever learn?

In fact DP is quite good boy now... Tone down quite abit... hehe No more '5 YEAR OLD CAN SHOOT BETTER THAN TAT'. Give him some time he will change... (I hope).. hehe :bsmilie:

In fact DP is quite good boy now... Tone down quite abit... hehe No more '5 YEAR OLD CAN SHOOT BETTER THAN TAT'. Give him some time he will change... (I hope).. hehe :bsmilie:
no fat chance ... hahaha :)

In fact, the 5 year old is my god son, and he can shoot ...

He's the Simon Cowell of this forum :bsmilie:
It's not a bad thing being straightforward actually. Just that alot of us are not used to this kind of straight-forwardness.

Agree with his comments, but personally, I rephrase it nicely :)

does Simon Cowell sing ? the answer is no.. but he is hired and get paid for doing that role. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.