How you put your camera in your bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh...the same way i would take it out...

thats y lens down is the best....so when i put my hand in...out comes the camera and i'm ready to shoot...:D

I put mine with the lens facing down. In my opinion, this position decreases the probability of dust settling on the CCD. Gravity will make the dust particles settle away from the back of the camera and when the mirror flips up during a shot, the amount of dust particles that might settle on the CCD will be reduced.

I always put my camera lens down until my sigma 20mm f1.8 barrel CRACKED when my camera bag (shoulder sling) slipped from my waist height to the floor..... some lens REALLY fragile or maybe the weight of the DSLR on the lens is too much on a sudden impact.

I was very surprised that the sigma broke in my hadley pro bag from such a small fall.

I always put my camera lens down until my sigma 20mm f1.8 barrel CRACKED when my camera bag (shoulder sling) slipped from my waist height to the floor..... some lens REALLY fragile or maybe the weight of the DSLR on the lens is too much on a sudden impact.

I was very surprised that the sigma broke in my hadley pro bag from such a small fall.

Ouch. That's why I refuse to put my cam with lens face down..

Status
Not open for further replies.