How would you like to go?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
Just a little psychology test I came up with to see how CSers think and what they're like. So, how would you like to go? :p

Cheesecake-->Heh you were faster then the poll! Ok feel free to add your last meal also.

go where?

Go heaven, i wan to burn together some reflectors, light tent, etc... cos u got abundance of ambient light... no need to burn flash, thanks...

If go to hell... i'll get a nuke and bring everyone along with me...

wildstallion said:
I like how no ones voted for dying for their country, Singapore are screwed if there is a war, no one wants to fight!
when it comes to the crunch, u'll see.

but tis is jus a poll on how u want to die. the 'ideal' way to go.

circumstances forces u to lay down ur life for ur country, right? if the country is really threatened... ... ... we'll see.

Cheesecake said:
when it comes to the crunch, u'll see.

but tis is jus a poll on how u want to die. the 'ideal' way to go.

circumstances forces u to lay down ur life for ur country, right? if the country is really threatened... ... ... we'll see.

Fair enough, didnt really think of it that way :embrass:

As mentioned the ideal way and the last option way is different...

Well, to me, I will not hesistate to fight and die for the country or my loved ones... But I rather go quietly in my sleep...

Astin said:
everyone will die, sooner or later, u just need to prepare for it
prepare... but how? go block a bullet or get beaten to death before you die of illness/old age? :dunno: (since this poll is about how you want to die)

ExplorerZ said:
prepare... but how? go block a bullet or get beaten to death before you die of illness/old age? :dunno: (since this poll is about how you want to die)
read up and understand the process of dying, so u wont fear when its time...

satay16 said:
i would say road accident. not that i want a car to crash onto me now, but if grim reaper suddenly appeared in front of me and said:"you need to die now. here are your options.", i would take car accident, somehow, i find being killed by a car is pretty cool.

my next choice you be suicide, but that's if something bad happened to my family. my way of commiting suicide would be jumping off a flat. preferred time of jump would be 5pm, early evenings always brings out the taste of suicide. the place would be my previous house at Ang Mo Kio HDB, and i would jump from the rooftop, breaking any locks if neccesary. since i find the last 2 years of formal schooling the best time in my life, i would want to dress in my sch uniform for the jump, carrying a sch bag to signify my passion for physical knowledge. money in my bank account will be divided into 100dollars and given to people who have helped me in my life as a token. my entire collection of physics books will be packed nicely and dropped of at my school's library with a note. my camera gear(not much) would be given to a few friendly minoltian CSers. once all these are done, i will proceed to the jump. to prevent me from surviving the jump, i would not just jump of the roof, but rather, slowly topple my body forward to allow my head to hit the ground first. however, what i fear most would be an unsuccesful suicide or a painful landing before death, so to be ensured, i would drink 10ml of sodium cyanide first then immediately topple away from the roof. since sodium cyanide is not available in singapore, i will get them from US, and sumggle it to singapore by storing it in a thermoflask and put it in a checkin lugguage. it should remain undected as i will be only buying 10-20ml, more than enough to ensure death. so after sallowing cyanide, i will just topple over the roof, and hopefully die before i reached the cold hard floor.

Wow, you've really thought this one through. :confused:

Does anyone else here think that by voting your tempting fate, or is that just me?

satay16 said:
i would say road accident. not that i want a car to crash onto me now, but if grim reaper suddenly appeared in front of me and said:"you need to die now. here are your options.", i would take car accident, somehow, i find being killed by a car is pretty cool.

my next choice you be suicide, but that's if something bad happened to my family. my way of commiting suicide would be jumping off a flat. preferred time of jump would be 5pm, early evenings always brings out the taste of suicide. the place would be my previous house at Ang Mo Kio HDB, and i would jump from the rooftop, breaking any locks if neccesary. since i find the last 2 years of formal schooling the best time in my life, i would want to dress in my sch uniform for the jump, carrying a sch bag to signify my passion for physical knowledge. money in my bank account will be divided into 100dollars and given to people who have helped me in my life as a token. my entire collection of physics books will be packed nicely and dropped of at my school's library with a note. my camera gear(not much) would be given to a few friendly minoltian CSers. once all these are done, i will proceed to the jump. to prevent me from surviving the jump, i would not just jump of the roof, but rather, slowly topple my body forward to allow my head to hit the ground first. however, what i fear most would be an unsuccesful suicide or a painful landing before death, so to be ensured, i would drink 10ml of sodium cyanide first then immediately topple away from the roof. since sodium cyanide is not available in singapore, i will get them from US, and sumggle it to singapore by storing it in a thermoflask and put it in a checkin lugguage. it should remain undected as i will be only buying 10-20ml, more than enough to ensure death. so after sallowing cyanide, i will just topple over the roof, and hopefully die before i reached the cold hard floor.

a sudden pain from the cyanide ... lots of puke in mid air (dirtying all the clothes hanging out to dry/spilling all over the plants at the corridor depending on which side you fall off) ... left with half your consciousness and then a painful crash into the concrete, brain splurting all over+puke+blood ... you'll make alot of people unhappy you know, especially the aunty/uncle who comes by every day to clean up the neighbourhood

Die defending Singapore/home/family

Especially for my family...

Although going in my sleep is a quicker though less exciting way to end it.

satay16 said:
0.1-0.2ml of sodium cyanide might cause convulsions. i dun want that to happen. that's the reason why i would drink 10ml to ensure death. however, i want to die in the middle of the fall. i want to feel what it's like to have no gravity just before i die. i do not want to feel to cold floor. but if my timing is out, it just shows that i am just cursed even at death.

very clever, very selfish at the same time, can't you spare a thought for others even when you have to die? at least don't forget to leave behind $100 for the person who is going to clean up the mess you make ... and wear a shirt with 4 digits

I would like to go as per the thread originators nick. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.