How to write a contract for TFCD model??!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Its my first time doing TFCD and i'm doing all my best to make this shoot right.So now i'm stuck at the contract part.
Heres what I have summed up.
1Copyright belongs to the photographer and the model and can be used in anyway if both party agrees.

2There will be a third party eyewitness at the photoshoot and is there to ensure there is no actions from the photographer that would offend the model and vice versa.

3Photographer has no responsibility in the injury or death of the model

4The model or the photographer has the rights to call off the shoot at any point of time if he or she does not feel comfortable.

To all the pros out there,help me to point out in anyway that i could benefiets of the model and me.(To protect me if i kena anything)

just Google TFCD contract. you will find #1.

if you state #3, no one will want to TFCD with you, is you duty to ensure the welfare and safety of your model.

Hey there, perhaps i can help you out...

Adult Model Release Form
In consideration of my engagement as a model, upon the terms herewith stated, I hereby
give to (your name), his/her heirs, legal representatives and assigns, those for whom
(your name) is acting, and those acting with his/her authority and permission:
a) the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits
or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without
restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof
in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion,
advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
b) I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
c) I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the
advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which
it may be applied.
d) I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless (your name), his/her heirs, legal representatives or
assigns, and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority, or those for whom he/she is
functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in
composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture
or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any
claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
e) I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read
the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof.
This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.

Photographer’s Details and Model’s Details
Witness (if any):
Name: Phone:
Address: ZIP:
Email:

Model’s Signature and Photographer’s Signature

STRICTLY FOR ABOVE 18 only..
BELOW MUST NEED PARENT CONSENT! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hey there, perhaps i can help you out...

Adult Model Release Form

Model Release is not a TFCD contract, TFCD contract is stated clearly what is agreed upon the session from both parties, eg, what model should do and what is the entitlement and compensation etc.

could try to modify the cancellation part..being not comfortable is subjective, i can wake up and say i have monday blues and don't feel comfortable i dont feel like shooting that's where either of you may lose out.

perhaps state something like due to unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, family related accidents, sudden illness etcetc just examples to clarify clearly.

just my 2 cents

need contract for the TF model?
never knw about this tho...
only knw about the model release form for stock images...
but i think it is better to have one, and state clearly what if the model can't make it at last minute..
becos, personal experience, one of my model stood me up last minute, telling me that she has got other "important" commitment that she can't come to my shoot... :cry:
haiz...... luckily that shoot is meant for 3 models... but there gone the concept.....

a simple agreement will do lah, no need to make it so official

write what is expected
copyright belongs to ___
model can use for ____
if want to use for other then permission is a must.

and any other things that you want to put down in black and white

eg. make-up provided by, clothes provided by, transport, drinks, food, blah blah blah

else just take it easy and enjoy the shoot instead of worrying about legalities

shoot and share with model, everything own time own target, happy shoot longer, not happy go home
images cannot be used for commercial purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.