How to use your PowerShot S1 IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukus

Feb 19, 2005
Eastern Ontario
Does anyone know of a website that is specifically geared at owners of the Canon Powershot S1 IS camera? A site that would show how to use the features available on this model.

TIA

RuthBaby said:
i recently bought a S1 IS for my Company USE.
It's very user friendly...

Also have Options for BW and Sephia...

U dun have the manual BOOK?

Of course I have the manual! I want to know what settings will produce the best results, in a variety of conditions, using this particular model.

Lukus said:
Of course I have the manual! I want to know what settings will produce the best results, in a variety of conditions, using this particular model.
Just play around with the camera, keep taking shots and experimenting with the camera to get the 'best results' that YOU want to see.... Hey, it's digital, no need to worry about processing costs. ;p

And I'm sure there are tons of info on the Internet, just do a search.

The camera is just a tool, end of the day, you are the one taking the pictures not the camera :cool:

settting for best result is different in different situations and different for different people.

shoot as much as you can, and try to remember the environment and light condition (light from which directions, white balance, reflective substance if any, flash uses with compensation and distance, etc) of each picture taken. go back home check the picture with shutter speed, aperture and other settings against your memory.

that's how i play with it!~
btw, i am not a canon user, hehe... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.