How to retrieve hol pics from SD card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just read in TNP yesterday about a program that might help. It was featured in their tech section which was reviewing the new Sandisk CF cards and card readers and can be found in this link

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/tech/story/0,4136,117596,00.html?

Quoted from the article,

"Also bundled with either card or reader is RescuePRO software, which can resurrect images you accidentally deleted from any memory card.

During my testing, I even managed to recover photos that had been formatted twice over!"

Hope it helps! :)

so now ok liao mah, maybe u try connecting into com, if still can not see, use a data recovery software, and remember do not try taking photo with the SD card if not i will write over and everything is gone:thumbsd:

hi, happitreesmiles, sorry to hear about that but i wasn't a software expert on that. i know sometimes old card readers cannot detect newer SD cards with larger capacity, but i dun think that is the issue with a shop who deals with such problems specifically, it is unlikely they still use old card readers.

just some casual suggestions, you can either bring your card reader and try your luck again or try to see if you can find kingston agent. sorry if i can't give other solutions, but many have offered their assistance and i hope their method would work.

hi yuanseng,

hv to buy the card to get the software, i think....

Status
Not open for further replies.