How to remove ballhead from tripod/monopod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTN

May 1, 2006
Bishan
I have a Manfrotto monopod 680B with ballhead RC486 mounted, and a Benro tripod A-128 with ballhead BH-0.

I am trying to use the Manfrotto ballhead on the Benro tripod, but I can't seem to remove either ballhead from the monopod or the tripod.:( Is there any technique to remove ballhead which I am not aware of?:embrass:

Thank you, xie xie, terima kasih, arigato.....

I have a Manfrotto monopod 680B with ballhead RC486 mounted, and a Benro tripod A-128 with ballhead BH-0.

I am trying to use the Manfrotto ballhead on the Benro tripod, but I can't seem to remove either ballhead from the monopod or the tripod.:( Is there any technique to remove ballhead which I am not aware of?:embrass:

Thank you, xie xie, terima kasih, arigato.....

Check under the ball head mounting area, there are 3 silver coloured screws which can be tightened to prevent the ballhead from turning loose during usage. Try untightening them before you twist off the ball head. ;)

Check under the ball head mounting area, there are 3 silver coloured screws which can be tightened to prevent the ballhead from turning loose during usage. Try untightening them before you twist off the ball head. ;)

yeah and those are normally worm screws as they are fully inserted and tighten and finally "hide" in the holes. They look something like "36" on this image http://www.carlo-zanone.it/images/marco2.jpg oh and they normally gets loosen using allen keys.

Managed to unscrew the ballheads. Thanks for advice.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.