How to post photo in CS ?

RickyMoney

Dec 22, 2008
I have tried to post some photos on the Ready, Lights, Action page without success. Can someone out there help to guide me as to how to post it there ?

My steps are as follow :-
1) Upload my photos at flickr.com
2) Open new thread under Ready, Lights, Action - type whatever infos I wanted.
3) Select Insert Image icon.
4) Open flickr.com and select the photo I wanted to post - copy the url address :http://xxxxx
5) Past the url address on the insert image message box and Preview Post.
6) On the Preview, there no images appeared except the url address, WHY ????

Is there something wrong with my setting or what's missing ? Thanks.:)

Last edited:
taken from Flickr
Where is the HTML code and photo file link?

The HTML code to embed a photo in a web page that you used to find on the All Sizes page is now only in "Share this." To get to it just go to the main photo page, click "Share this", and then "Get the HTML." We now also include BBCode! (standard message board code)
There are a few cases where the code may not be available: 1) If the photo is restricted. 2) If that person has turned off "Share this" or access to original files.
The direct link to a photo file is no longer shown on the page. Per the Flickr Community Guidelines "pages on other websites that display content hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo or video back to its page on Flickr." Linking directly to the photo file doesn't do this.

taken from Flickr

Thank you very much :):):thumbsup::thumbsup: for all your help. Managed to get it going and posted some of the photos on Ready, Lights, Action to share with all CS members.