How to order EOS 1DX?

what is the price?

Hi all,

How huh?

Cheers :)

You're registered since 2005, have 2k over posts...and you're asking us where to order the camera? :p

Anyway usual suspects - Canon direct, major camera retailers, major online camera retailers etc

Last edited:
order from amazon.com

Haha, my suggestion is to call CSC...but I doubt they will introduce it to Singapore that soon, after a quick survey on the Net that it will only be available in the US from March next year.

I pre-ordered the 1DX mug from Shenzhen China

Amazon ship to singapore, not sure the shipping charges though and also the GST and stuff like that. I wonder what is the rush? Just get it when it is launched in Singapore. Don't forget you don't have warranty (or warranty not covered) if you buy the set from US... and it is a new sets, so there might be some teething problems that might still need you to send it down to CSC for checks and stuff.

... and it is a new sets, so there might be some teething problems that might still need you to send it down to CSC for checks and stuff.

Agree, usually when I buy hi-tech stuffs (cell phone, laptop, etc).. I wait 3 to 6 months after the initial product arrival to make sure everything is OK.. (be it design flaw, engineering flaw, softaware bugs..).

I remember I found a new bug on my Blackberry 9700, even after 6 months of its launching ;)

Last edited:
Most likely it will be unavailable even during its first 2-3 months of distribution because it goes out to the press agencies that have made their orders quite long time ago.

Pricing probably around S$9k, plus minus a little.