how to handle our char bo.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
text or email her some naughty stuff. confirm works :thumbsup:

when i work, i called my char bo at least 3 times a day...without fail so far...
not to spot check but just to chit chat a bit here the there like those days during dating...
it work perfectly so far....
once in the blue moon bring her out for good dinner will add some credit.

Just curious to find out how do you guys tackle the situation when your wife mood swing or suddenly showing you attitude for no reason?

Sometimes, even when we feel we have not done anything wrong and her mood is swinging or she is the one being unreasonable, the best response is usually to be the first to apologize, pander to her needs and make her feel all loved and important once again. Think about it: Is it more important to show her who's right, or to solve this unhappiness and work on bettering the relationship? Why did we marry our partners in the first place?

Speaking from experience, many times i feel the outcome is best when i apologize when she is unhappy with me, even when i don't know what i did wrong. it turns out to be the smallest of things, which guys tend to brush aside.

I consider such act as childish and "act cute" behaviour and sometime my methods of ignoring her tends to fail so keen to find out if any body have more brilliant ways of stopping the nonsense from the girls.

From your response here i guess your reaction to her tantrums or behaviours are more on the corrective side? (i.e. tell her off that she is acting cute and childish, or ignoring her and viewing her acts as nonsense). Do you treat her this same way when you were in the courting stage?

Perhaps ladies like to reminisce about the good old days when we would spring her a surprise now and then, make her a nice gift, or travel across the island to buy that $2 kueh that she loves... and thinking that we don't do such loving acts anymore. it's important to keep the flame burning in our relationship with constant rekindling. I would think that it is not important to find brilliant methods to stop their nonsense, but more to find brilliant ways to rediscover our love again.

That having said, I'm no expert, just offering another perspective. I think i can picture how frustrating it can be when you are at the receiving end of ladies' tantrums, especially if you have alot of other things to battle with at the same time... perhaps find some avenue to cool yourself down (i.e. look at some old loving uncles and aunties strolling hand-in-hand in the park and talk to them, go out taking photos with the theme "love", or buy that lovely camera/lens you've been wanting for ages):)

You try lah...if your spouse did the same thing you offer her a good XXXX see if she slaps you or not...:bsmilie:

I think he means literally lah.. :bsmilie:

../azul123

text or email her some naughty stuff. confirm works :thumbsup:

Yes, flirting does bring back the courtship and makes the relationship more exciting.

../azul123

everytime my wife acts up, I will send her to olympus service center for a checkup.. 8P

i think you other half basically wants your attention, and mood swings is just one of the ways she asks for it. speaking from experience, women won't come straight to your face and say 'i want attention now.' they drop hints, throw little clues, etc, they want to see whether their man is paying attention to them to pick up such cues.

unfortunately some of us, i included, are too preoccupied with what we are doing or are simply too thick to pick up such vibes and brush the episodes aside as 'childish' or 'irrational'. in the end, we get fed up and go 'what do you want?' and of course the reply will be 'nothing.' then we get all the more frustated.

when you see these signs, just ask her if there is something bothering her. don't stop at once if she says 'nothing'. more often than not, she'll need a little bit of persuasion in order to tell you exactly what's on her mind. what i found with my wife, she knows what she wants, but she just wants my opinion. if it's in line with what she was thinking, then she's happy as a lark. if it's opposite, she'll argue a bit to find out why, i just listen (which is always good) and take her points into consideration, and reason out my views. (calmly and logically.) she may or may not like them, but at least there's communication going on between both of us. (which i think is very important.)

well, just my little 2 cents.

Bro, you really hit the bull's eye with your comments. The thing is, regardless of race, nationality or religion, why do girls behave like that? Whenever I get a 'nothing' response but yet her face still black black, I will explode.....then have to bear the consequences later. Not worth it :mad2:

Ask her nicely whats bothering her, sometimes you need to probe. It may be due to external reasons (work, family) or it might be due to you (your habits, attitude to her).

Remember this four key words when dealing with close ones, whether spouse or bf/gf, COMMITTMENT, OPENNESS, SUPPORT and TRUST. Try to maintain these and you will have a healthy fulfilling relationship.

Commitment, Openness, Support, Trust...

The COST of a relationship...wonder how many of us ever think about that...

High COST for many...Priceless for all.

Those uncles are sure grouchy and moody when they are undergoing male menopause.

The 3 Golden words:

1) I' m sorry
2) It's my fault
3) I promise it won't happen again.

These are truly golden words. Regardless of whether you are right or wrong, just swallow your pride and combine the 3 sentences together, sure can avoid WWIII :sweat:

Why are girls like that?? :dunno:

Just curious to find out how do you guys tackle the situation when your wife mood swing or suddenly showing you attitude for no reason?

I consider such act as childish and "act cute" behaviour and sometime my methods of ignoring her tends to fail so keen to find out if any body have more brilliant ways of stopping the nonsense from the girls.

My wife is always in the good mood because I:

1. Do most of the houseworks.

2. Always walk 3 steps behind her.

3. Call her "The Royal Highness".

4. Never speak until spoken to.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

TRUE SINGAPOREAN :p

you are hopeless for a guy..:bsmilie:

and carry her handbag as well.

offer her a tribute of 1 X 5D mark II haha

A fine example of Kia-bo

Errr. I no char bo...haha...i'm safe. We should create a singles club and cry that we don't have wives or girlfriends like you guys have. Haha.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.