How to clean the small view finder?


Status
Not open for further replies.

siewsphone

New Member
Feb 7, 2002
613
0
0
40
Visit site
Blower can not brow all the dust, brusher too large....:cry:
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
Originally posted by siewsphone
Blower can not brow all the dust, brusher too large....:cry:
use the anti static cloth u bought ?
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by siewsphone
Blower can not brow all the dust, brusher too large....:cry:
Is it that dirty???

A blower should usually do the trick...if not use a cotton bud stick dip wif a bit of water to clean...then use another stick to dry...then use blower to blow out any remaining dust.
 

siewsphone

New Member
Feb 7, 2002
613
0
0
40
Visit site
Originally posted by Jayan


Is it that dirty???

A blower should usually do the trick...if not use a cotton bud stick dip wif a bit of water to clean...then use another stick to dry...then use blower to blow out any remaining dust.
I think the dust is inside instead of outside......
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
Originally posted by siewsphone


I think the dust is inside instead of outside......
uh inside ah, then if it's irritating for u, have to sent back to oly to clean
 

siewsphone

New Member
Feb 7, 2002
613
0
0
40
Visit site
Originally posted by Keito


uh inside ah, then if it's irritating for u, have to sent back to oly to clean
Free one huh?
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
:dunno:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.