How to be creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astin said:
If you can choose, do you want to :
1. be creative
2. be rich
3. be famous

Choose 1, then you will know why it is difficult to be creative.

Ding Shan Ben said:
i want to be

4. handsome

IMHO, No 2 is the best,

you can hire someone creative to work for you.
you can choose to be famous or keep low profile.
who cares whether you are handsome or not.

Btw, it is very hard to be creative and original, all ones can do is repackage an old idea.

To me creativity is always being different from others, never follow what others do, do what others dare not and be yourself :bsmilie: because everyone in this world is unique :D

kegler said:
To me creativity is always being different from others, never follow what others do, do what others dare not and be yourself :bsmilie: because everyone in this world is unique :D

yes, you are very unique, one and only, just like every other people also.

kegler said:

Somebody like John Clang? Is he unique and creative enough? Earning by the millions....not that handsome and definately very famous in Singapore....:thumbsup:

Pro Image said:
Somebody like John Clang? Is he unique and creative enough? Earning by the millions....not that handsome and definately very famous in Singapore....:thumbsup:

men were given 2 heads and i bet JC uses the right head.

kegler said:

never do something different for the sake of being different ... and when everyone tries to be different, no one is.

Let me quote an example,

The first man give his woman a bunch of flower is creative.
The rest of people doing it so, all are copy cats.

Dare to be different? Try to give your woman a bunch of dried roses!

IMHO, it is very hard to be creative and original, most of the time we just try to reinvent an old idea.

To be different does not equate to creative.

Pro Image said:

i wouldn't wanna be a 2nd john clang thats for sure... i just wanna be myself... haahaa

catchlights said:
Let me quote an example,

The first man give his woman a bunch of flower is creative.
The rest of people doing it so, all are copy cats.

Dare to be different? Try to give your woman a bunch of dried roses!

IMHO, it is very hard to be creative and original, most of the time we just try to reinvent an old idea.

To be different does not equate to creative.

Others can improvise on it.... probably buy 11red rose and 1 white rose.... pick the white one for her and dump the rest into the dustbin... :D maybe someone already did that... but just an example :bsmilie: of wat im trying to say... or even a pot of flower... haahaa... provided that ur lady likes the idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.