How stable is your job?

How stable is your job / job surroundings?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people who vote "Very stable" work for gahmen or what ?
Nowadays, employers very cunning, they don't "layoff" but "outplace" you.

so who want to hire me.... :bsmilie:

i also have been thinking of working for garmen..... and with the garmen wanting to increase pay for their civil servants to match private sector...

come worse to worse...

i shall return back to the mountains and bcome caveman again... a few fellow csers already become caveman liao...

while some went to learn kungfu from oversea masters.. :bsmilie:

come worse to worse...

i shall return back to the mountains and bcome caveman again... a few fellow csers already become caveman liao...

while some went to learn kungfu from oversea masters.. :bsmilie:

Yes head for a cave in Afghanistan mountains where every cave is equipped with large studio strobes. There are stands, booms, reflectors and backgrounds. And a small cave for model changing room.

If you want a model you'll have to go out in the desert and grab one and bring her home on horse back. With luck she may decide to cook you porridge and be your servant for life. With more luck you may end up having 5 such lifelong servants cum models in your cave.

May you have many happy years ahead.:bsmilie:

Yes head for a cave in Afghanistan mountains where every cave is equipped with large studio strobes. There are stands, booms, reflectors and backgrounds. And a small cave for model changing room.

If you want a model you'll have to go out in the desert and grab one and bring her home on horse back. With luck she may decide to cook you porridge and be your servant for life. With more luck you may end up having 5 such lifelong servants cum models in your cave.

Then can take photos of Afghan Girl right?

i wonder those out-of-job ppl r students in d 1st place... :think:

No job is stable especially if you are an employee. When you feel it is comfortably stable, be aware that unstable is near and coming.:sweat:

So it time for you to think of minding your own business. ;)

If I go to work looking after horses, I guess my job will be stable won't it :think:

May you have many happy years ahead.:bsmilie:
0.o 0.o 0.o

And if you work hard enough at being the master when you die there will be a paradise full of models who are all TFCD for you to choose from? =D

0.o 0.o 0.o

And if you work hard enough at being the master when you die there will be a paradise full of models who are all TFCD for you to choose from? =D

No lah, when you're the "master" it's probably beyond TFCD. :bsmilie:

It's TF<insert what you will>.

No lah, when you're the "master" it's probably beyond TFCD. :bsmilie:

It's TF<insert what you will>.

:think: Does this mean that students can never enter paradise?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Students will enter JC paradise. :)

JC is just the appetizer, the main course is Uni Hall.

JC is just the appetizer, the main course is Uni Hall.

Then work is the dessert?

Just doesn't sound right leh.. I usually hate the appetizers the most and love the desserts the most. =D

Yup, work is the dessert, especially if your boss has a 20+ year old daughter...

We have come full circle. :bsmilie:

Yup, work is the dessert, especially if your boss has a 20+ year old daughter...

We have come full circle. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You made me check the topic to see if I was in the indecent exposure thread, thought you meant that we had finally linked back to topic!

Maybe if you meet the boss' daughter in a stable? Then your job will be very stable. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.