How often do you bring your camera with you?

How often do you bring your camera with you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

I had tried to bring my DSLR to place I go, like church, shopping mall and even when I eat-out. However, find it too much of a burden and need to pay attention to it (so that it won't get stolen. And I don't find myself taking it out to shoot, often than not, I won't end up only carrying the big bag around with me.
So nowadays, I would only bring DSLR out will I planned to go for shooting. Looking at the new Canon S95 now since I may find it convenient to bring around even if I am not shooting that much. :)

with a small lens and a light 500d i bring mine everywhere i go~! haha.. yup, well, so long as its not like to work...

my camera's heavy, for me at least haha
bring it out when i plan to, or when i have nothing to bring with me, ill just bring my cam along.

sooooo i voted for the second.

I bring it almost everyday with me. Can you imagine bringing a gripped 7D with zoom lens plus 17-50 plus a laptop. That's how heavy my bag is when I go to work with my cam LOL!

Last edited:
I bring it almost everyday with me. Can you imagine bringing a gripped 7D with zoom lens plus 17-50 plus a laptop. That's how heavy my bag is when I go to work with my cam LOL!

Woow... you are a body builder right?????

Hi, camera weight and size is a problem to carry around to shoot in emergency situation or
learning new cameras' functions. I carry a P&S in my shirt pocket outdoor and indoor a DSLR
with a light weight lens totalling around 2Kg for practice shooting.

Me try to bring them out as often as i can,almost daily......:cool:

PnS always in my bag . . .

erm.today i brought 2 cams out :bsmilie:

PNS with me every day. DSLR when I have less things to carry

Woow... you are a body builder right?????

Hi halfmoon,

would you believe that I am like a short guy who weighs 110lbs carrying that heavy stuff!!! LOL!

Hi halfmoon,

would you believe that I am like a short guy who weighs 110lbs carrying that heavy stuff!!! LOL!

How much is 110lbs???? I am hopeless without metric system.... haha.... SI Units please....

I will not be surprised actually.... I am skinny, but I lug quite a big of gears around too at times... and some of them were not even used!!!