How much is estimated street price for SE T610??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I interested in getting but I want to know the difference between contract and no contract prices. Anyway my subscription is partly subsidised so may affect decision making.

cheers and thanks to all.

urban

Update:

Citylink phone shop in Suntec. SET610:

$618 with Singtel classic two year contract

$738 with no line.

They have the phone in stock already..:thumbsup:

Can T610 read Chinese?

Handphone Inspiration (Clementi) advertises for $698 per set w/o line (1 yr local warranty) which I find quite reasonable.

I'm sure Kindred, who's in this line, can get the best deal ;)

If T610 can read Chinese, comes with 1 yr local warranty and NOT above S$700 w/o line, I'm interested. :thumbsup:

My choice of colour - strictly Silver ;p

Originally posted by Barrios
if T610 can read Chinese, comes with 1 yr local warranty and NOT above S$700 w/o line, I'm interested. :thumbsup:
My choice of colour - strictly Silver

:eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:

Can T610 read Chinese?

Handphone Inspiration (Clementi) advertises for $698 per set w/o line (1 yr local warranty) which I find quite reasonable.

I'm sure Kindred, who's in this line, can get the best deal ;)

If T610 can read Chinese, comes with 1 yr local warranty and NOT above S$700 w/o line, I'm interested. :thumbsup:

My choice of colour - strictly Silver

Barrios, Can REad but cannot Write chinese yet

Frankly speaking, guys, i also wanna get a T610 for myself @ cheaper price(OF COS) :D From what i know, MRC & Mobile Square , they are selling around $700-740 nett. But i dunno why the Handphone Inspirations is selling it that Cheap @ $698. :dunno: Even some places is Selling their EXPORT SETS @ $735.

I am kinda curious of what kinda package does HP inspirations is giving for the T610. Can anyone clarify this ? Anyone ?
And guys, if u can hang on to it...why not we wait until the price drop by abit ? Cos i also dun wish to get a HISSING T610(GOT BUG)
I will let u guys know when ASAP if i can find something cheaper. But i just cannot convince myself @ $698 for now. Who will wanna sell so cheap , when the phone is in a quite high demand ? Unless they really dun wanna earn lor... :D

Yes, agree with Kindred that wait a while for the price to drop. Also, the first batch usually have bugs, so let them solve it first. Also, I am using it with my HP 5450, and not sure if the Bluetooth suite on the T610 wld pair with my HP 5450. Better wait for others to confirm that able to work with my HP 5450 first, otherwise no point for me. U may want to know that SE svc center in Singapore is really full of idiots, pse see below.

"Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson Customer Care Center.

We appreciate your patience and apologise for the delay in responding to your e-mail.

With regards to your inquiry,
The T610 can be used as a CSD/GPRS Bluetooth Modem. However, due to the fact that we do not have access to 3rd party devices and applictions, we are unable to confirm whether it will be able to work with your PDA and it's applications. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
/Kenneth Cheong
Sony Ericsson Customer Care Center Singapore

If we can be of further assistance, please email to us at questions.sg@support.sonyericsson.com
For the latest news and further product information, kindly visit our website at www.sonyericsson.com For software downloads and user guides, kindly visit our website at www.sonyericsson.com/support

Question:
Subject: T610
Product: T610

Opinion: Hi, I plan to get the T610 as a replacement for my T68i. I am currently using the SE Mobile phone also as a modem in conjunction with my HP 5450 Pocket PC. I connect both devices via Bluetooth. My question is does the new SE T610 inbuilt BT works well/compaitable with my HP 5450 BT? It is impt as I use my mobile for GPRS connection via BT. Also, I am using a 3rd party SMS software (by Derdack) where I use the mobile phone BT function to connect with my HP 5450 to type and send sms via the PDA's BT services. Can u pse test it out to let me know. I am really keen to upgrade only if all the functions of my PDA is compaitable with that of the SE T610, especially BT services. Thanks.
First Name: Jeffrey Chen"

Originally posted by jeff chen
Yes, agree with Kindred that wait a while for the price to drop. Also, the first batch usually have bugs, so let them solve it first. Also, I am using it with my HP 5450, and not sure if the Bluetooth suite on the T610 wld pair with my HP 5450. Better wait for others to confirm that able to work with my HP 5450 first, otherwise no point for me. U may want to know that SE svc center in Singapore is really full of idiots, pse see below.

Jeff,

why not try emailing the global support? if it is any consolation, i asked canon singapore via email on the launch date of their i850 and i950. Do you know what response I got from them? I only have their read receipt and no response.......

cheers.

I may not be able to wait much longer liao... gotta return my company phone when i change job this month.

i will HAVE to get it. hopefully the singapore version is the FIXED version without the hissing sound

Originally posted by urban

hopefully the singapore version is the FIXED version without the hissing sound

Singapore version ??? Now the LOCAL Singapore Sets are already out for the past three days....its still the same. but i have tried one or two sets...actually the hissing sound isn't that bad lah...not very loud...but abit irritating only. and FYI, it only happens sometimes.

@Urban

If u really cannot wait u lemme know....cos i cannot wait liao too... :D /drools

But i have seen quite a number of ppl complaining abt the hissing sound from other countries....just if u guys dun mind...i wouldn't give a damn too....just buy lor...then fix it later at SE svc centres. :D

Kindred and Urban, gd luck guys! Pse let us know more abt the T610 when lay yr hands on it...esp the support svc at SE Singapore...:rbounce:

Kindred,

I will wait for a week or two... (although very gianz).

I am actually looking for those with contract (cheaper). Like i mentioned, the shop in Suntec offered $618 with Singtel Classic contract.

I will wait for a week or two to see whether the telcos advertise better deals.

UNLESS, you can get better lobang... dun mind considering.

Thanks Kindred.

Seems like only me, kindred and jeff lau-nua this phone.

FYI

KINDRED has stocks for the SE T610. For order and further info, contact him at hp 96822828. :)

@Barrios

Hey bro , how's the phone eh ? and the BT headset ? Good ? Thanks for getting it from me....

Cheers,
Kindred.;)

Originally posted by kindred
@Barrios

Hey bro , how's the phone eh ? and the BT headset ? Good ? Thanks for getting it from me....

Cheers,
Kindred.;)
still fiddling with it.....sleepless night again..........:bsmilie:

Bluetooth is excellent ........... :thumbsup:

Thanks for your prompt delivery. :)

still fiddling with it.....sleepless night again..........:bsmilie:

Bluetooth is excellent ........... :thumbsup:

Thanks for your prompt delivery. :)

Sure , no problemo :)

Anything pls let me know ok ? Thanks again !

How wor ? I have gotten one set for Barrios...one set for my friend and one for Steven from AP last
night....anymore ppl still interested ?

**ALL T610 will come with - 1 HANDSET , 1 ORIGINAL BATTERY , 1 TRAVEL CHARGER, 1 CLEANING CLOTH, 1 HANDSTRAP , 1 SELF-PORTRAIT MIRROR, 1 MANUAL , 1 CD , 1 SONY ERICSSON WARRANTY CARD.**

My very own set will be coming today evening...if there is stocks available. Anyone who like to get at that price....please lemme know, thanks. my number is 9682 2828.
:D

And pls do not forget that this is only a MO....i am not a reseller...so dun ask me for a trade in or signing of contracts....i dun have any forms for u to fill in wor....nor i dunno what to do to the phone after u traded in with me. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Kindred,

u've got PM.

cheers. urban. T610. hiss.

Hi guys...
today saw an advertisment at Toa Payoh for SE T610

$498 for trade in of SE T68i and 2 year prime plan( or above)
$598 for 2 year prime plan or above
$768 for just the phone....

PS: the promotion is for M1 only!!!

I got mine for $618 with new classic Singtel line.

610.jpg

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.