How much can a photographer earn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rainman said:
Yah..was curious abt how much can ppl like willy foo,senshuan earn..keke

Too much!

Willy bought his newest dry box the other day. Most of us call it Egypt :)

(Joke hor)

glennyong said:
yar..... its really not right to resign without a plan for the future.. dun u feel lost?? hahaha... erm... photographer may not earn as much as the past, BECUZ !! theres sooo much newbies around..... and because DSLRs and SLRS are soooo cheap..... get it ???

i think u are only referring to events/ROM/wedding weekend-warrior photographers right? it's true this segment of the market is probably a little more saturated now, with the proliferation of owners of DSLRs nowadays... but give it a bit more time ... soon we'll see a distinct separation of those are really willing to give in their time and energy to doing such jobs, and those who tire of the 'hobby' and drop out of the scene.

commercial photography is a different story all together. either you make it, or you don't.
so...how much can you earn ...depends on what you want to do! hope this helps in adding to your confusion! ;p

rainman said:
late 20s...single....likes music and ktv seems like can't use them as money earning tool..keke

Wasn't thinking of becoming a professional photographer...y? cos dun think I can make the cut... ;p

Probably I'm thinking of trying out as a photographer for an experience more than anything else..
Eventually I will still be a computer engineer...Into too deep already and I still have the passion for that.

Im curious..how much does a computer eng earns?

you're holding a degree or a dip?

Just curious ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.