How many plates you can eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
channel 8 the japan tour by byrian and xie shao guang show the stupid small noodle max record is 590 ,who know where is the place.so little,i can eat at least 1500 sia . someone pls try get the shop name,i going japan next yr gonna break that record

soma said:
This is no joke, i know this women have pang sai problem.
listen here she ever ONE MONTH NEVER PANG SAI :faint: Don't know where the 'good' gone to???:sweat:

ONE MONTH?!?!?!?!?!?! omg!! ewwwwwwwwwwwww :faint: did she see a doc ? or use those pong backside type of liquid ? this is really, really bad :sweat: :sweat:

when one has constipation, one would have bad breathe, emits really bad smelling farts (no joke), her body would be full of toxics!! erm.. she still like that ar ?

XsteelWolf said:
channel 8 the japan tour by byrian and xie shao guang show the stupid small noodle max record is 590 ,who know where is the place.so little,i can eat at least 1500 sia . someone pls try get the shop name,i going japan next yr gonna break that record

....... :faint:

XsteelWolf said:

XsteelWolf, start a MO for us to see you eat, if that's alright???
If your record is about 50 plate and if 10 went, than each of us will pay for you 5 plate each, but we can take picture or view cam. Can???:sweatsm:

soma said:
XsteelWolf, start a MO for us to see you eat, if that's alright???
If your record is about 50 plate and if 10 went, than each of us will pay for you 5 plate each, but we can take picture or view cam. Can???:sweatsm:

see him eat ? i'm getting stressed just thinking of it :sweat:
btw how old is XsteelWolf?

soma said:
This is no joke, i know this women have pang sai problem.
listen here she ever ONE MONTH NEVER PANG SAI :faint: Don't know where the 'good' gone to???:sweat:

1 month! Thats too much! The sai is rotting in her tummy! OMG!

furrycake said:
ONE MONTH?!?!?!?!?!?! omg!! ewwwwwwwwwwwww :faint: did she see a doc ? or use those pong backside type of liquid ? this is really, really bad :sweat: :sweat:

when one has constipation, one would have bad breathe, emits really bad smelling farts (no joke), her body would be full of toxics!! erm.. she still like that ar ?

No idea liao, was there to attent some medical talk and every time this women come ppl will start to ask 'got pang sai or not' 'how long liao' thing like that.:sweat: Found out she didn't do it for a month when she ask the consultant on her situation.

Funny thing is this women is skinny and the tummy is not big. Unless she eat like a mouse or else can't imagine where all the stuff gone to. Human body are sometime so amazing.:lovegrin:

afbug said:
1 month! Thats too much! The sai is rotting in her tummy! OMG!

Maybe absorb by the body and burn as energy:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

soma said:
Maybe absorb by the body and burn as energy:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

the forms that our bodies secrete those toxics are by perspiring, peeing, pangsai (all the Ps).... i really have to say kudos to this woman.

this thread got 2 topic2 that are makin' me a little stressed .... :X

furrycake said:
the forms that our bodies secrete those toxics are by perspiring, peeing, pangsai (all the Ps).... i really have to say kudos to this woman.

this thread got 2 topic2 that are makin' me a little stressed .... :X

You also have PS problem..:sweatsm: :sweat:

17 soon 1 more month

XsteelWolf said:
17 soon 1 more month

still young leh..
so how you want to start mo or not.:bsmilie:

furrycake said:
i tend to eat many small meals a day.. usually finished only 2/3 of my food.. sometimes even 1/2 of it ;p my grandma often says i jiao liao bi :bsmilie:

you guys serious about asking XsteelWolf out just to shoot him eat ? hmm i would love to meet him in person though but more like 'nagging' at him to go see doc since he only 'pang sai' once a day :sweat:

dun lah...you nag at him wait he cannot eat properly then all the shooters liao si kang... :sweatsm:

eh...why woman like to nag ah? ;p

madmacs said:
dun lah...you nag at him wait he cannot eat properly then all the shooters liao si kang... :sweatsm:

eh...why woman like to nag ah? ;p

madmacs :kok: furrycake
i said 'nagging', not really nagging lah. but if you want me to nag at you, i dont mind also :sticktong

furrycake said:
madmacs :kok: furrycake
i said 'nagging', not really nagging lah. but if you want me to nag at you, i dont mind also :sticktong

that depends....got photo? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.