How Many Children To have You Think Is Best?

How Many Children To have You Think Is Best?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
with 700m dished out, i am sure it can bring in the numbers. but wait, is the 700m going to the couples or quasi pte agencies to siphon most of them away? i hope ntuc dont touch the money.

lets see, with erp switch off at 8pm, couple who owns car comes home after 830pm, take shower, watch tv, surf clubsnap (or any other forums/blog), hit the sack by 12am? so they probably eat together four times a month and another four times with their parents. The husband dont drive her to work anymore, she takes the train to save gas $. So, with less quality time together and longer time away from home and together, are couples expected to go home and make babies with their worn out body after midnight? just in case they do not know how to make babies the romantic way, it takes a while to set the mood to have a good one.

why erp is involved in the equation? The current trend in town is to eat out after work, go to pub and watch some nice babes, or go sit till 755pm at hawker centre. why? if they go home to have a nice family dinner, they need to spend $5 on erp. some rather spend it on a plate of $3 rice and they still have spare cash for the pocket as opposed to feeding the erp gantries. or top up abit more and they can go pubbing and if lucky, have a fling to satisfy their testosterone needs.

this is the reality. this is the life some are leading. and this is causing some to break up - slowly, but surely. but anyway, it does not matter anymore. nothing can stop the waves from coming.

with 700m dished out, i am sure it can bring in the numbers. but wait, is the 700m going to the couples or quasi pte agencies to siphon most of them away? i hope ntuc dont touch the money.

lets see, with erp switch off at 8pm, couple who owns car comes home after 830pm, take shower, watch tv, surf clubsnap (or any other forums/blog), hit the sack by 12am? so they probably eat together four times a month and another four times with their parents. The husband dont drive her to work anymore, she takes the train to save gas $. So, with less quality time together and longer time away from home and together, are couples expected to go home and make babies with their worn out body after midnight? just in case they do not know how to make babies the romantic way, it takes a while to set the mood to have a good one.

why erp is involved in the equation? The current trend in town is to eat out after work, go to pub and watch some nice babes, or go sit till 755pm at hawker centre. why? if they go home to have a nice family dinner, they need to spend $5 on erp. some rather spend it on a plate of $3 rice and they still have spare cash for the pocket as opposed to feeding the erp gantries. or top up abit more and they can go pubbing and if lucky, have a fling to satisfy their testosterone needs.

this is the reality. this is the life some are leading. and this is causing some to break up - slowly, but surely. but anyway, it does not matter anymore. nothing can stop the waves from coming.

u refering to maried couples, dating couples, singles or all of them? :sweat: TS thread about children, so i assume couples married liao. how come got mention of "if lucky, have a fling to satisfy the testosterone" wan? :bsmilie:

2 is a nice number.

personally i think 2 is good..... too many... jia lat.. i dun have so much will to give out. :sticktong

As many as your attention and love allows... Even if you have the dough, it might not be a good thing if you don't or can't spend quality time with them. One or 5, makes little difference if your questions isn't about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.